Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Macof Is After Myy Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Macof Is After Myy Life (447 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macof Is After Myy Life by absoluteSuccess: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
I went back to the spot where the whole thing happened day before yesterday.

The people who were there and witnessed the scene said the man bought poly bag and the next thing they saw was the fight.

They said they were confused because as I was shouting, "you are trailing me abi? You want to kill me? You have failed!" The man was saying "this man is sick o, this man is sick o".

Now, anyone can see the connection.

In what was his stuffs before he got here? Buying whatnot from the back of iyanapaja garage (old ipaja road) down to Ajepe Aye block industry to buy polybag.

I discovered him at the end of the old ipaja road, in front of the public toilet just before the construction site. My shop is at the entrance to the iyanapaja garage.

He has positioned himself ahead of time, watching me from somewhere, immediately he moved in from the intelligence from his other support team planted elsewhere.

So, he was trailing me, I just stopped and watch my back and we had eye contact. I stopped immediately. Then he didn't have any option than to pass me by.

I have a look at his back, he has sweat. That's meaning he's been keeping watch in the scotching sun at my shop and moved with me. You can't cheat nature.

Passing by, he went to the Hausa guys selling garlic and ginger opposite akara junction, in front of the construction site. A little traffic build up, I took the opportunity to cross to Posi junction.

Crossing the express road that leads from iyanapaja to ipaja Ayobo should have been enough to separate me from this man on a normal day. I won't have had any story like this.

I have a wheelbarrow guy who delayed my walk a bit. I changed my direction just to get out of sight by walking from Posi junction to the street before Mr Biggs, near Access bank.

Lo and behold, I watched my back again and here is the man buying whatnot in the shop less than three shops away from me. I paid good attention at him at this point.

As he made to remove money from his chest pocket, things were falling out of it. That's nature, jittery has set in. I position my camera and took good shots and raised alarm.

As he made to escape, I grabbed him. I couldn't get reinforcement, I would have scattered his poly bag and the content would have fall off.

I know something dangerous would have fall off. In that, jungle justice would have been instant. I made the mistake I didn't went for the bag. He didn't want to delay either.

God is giving you a second chance to repent.

Now, I have shown you the epiphany story. I am expecting you people again. I will get you. One of your men will take the message back to you this days.

That's my new prediction.
Re: Macof Is After Myy Life by GodIsBiafran: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
cheesy how many times will the SAME topic be trashed relentlessly? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Macof Is After Myy Life by absoluteSuccess: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
I'm not used to this section, but as the name implies, it's a suitable place to post this other than the section where the crime bud forth.

Please continue reading from the link below to understand the genesis. May God bless us and keep us all from all evil. God bless our homes.

Have a great weekend.

https://www.nairaland.com/6799438/macof-after-life
Re: Macof Is After Myy Life by absoluteSuccess: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

You can deceive the people some of the time, you can't deceive the people all of the time.
Re: Macof Is After Myy Life by xcolanto(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
Re: Macof Is After Myy Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2021
My God in You will I put my trust. You are my present help in time of need. When I strayed to the midst of the wicked and the accursed seek after my life, you are the Eye that kept me guided to and fro.

When the evildoers plotted to make me the special menu for their host, and said to one another, "baba don't worry, he's a goner, this sick fellow cannot escape." You came at the unexpected time and saved me.

My God, from the beginning to the end, you are my present help in time of need, in you will I put my trust, for you will deal terribly with my angry pursuers who are sworn to hunt me down like a beast and have me for a meal.

O Lord my God, I know about Your lovingkindness from childhood, how You have saved me from the wicked demons and household rivalry, even from the killers of cuties and infants, and gave others for my life.

And how you raised me up when I couldn't walk again, the works of the wicked. You are there when my grandmother's god failed to help me, and my grandfather said, "My Ifa will make this my boy sit up again unfailingly by sunrise tomorrow."

You are the one who worked for me, for the gods of my family failed. What they couldn't do in spite of years of devotions, Your spirit did the very day I was brought to Your temple. You never asked for my faith to restore my health.

When these creepy beings that never accomplished anything good for their lives and never will, make jest of me in their groove, You heard all their plans and Your angel is there to avenge the evil they have been doing.

They have gone from place to place, seeking help for one man in the midst of multitude, giving out my number and location and Facebook pictures to the groups that can get the job done, neat and traceless.

But You have been making it difficult for them to achieve their aims. You have place the curse of seeking the life of the innocent upon their generation, and you have put them in the public glare for what they truly are.

One said, "Let's agree to my term, please let me do the clean job for you. I will tell him another lie, I already have a product that is not the one he expects us to have, all I have to do is get him to do business with me and win his trust, lobatan.

"Then I will definitely deliver him to you. There and then, you can do whatever you like with him.. He's insane to think there's a god out there that can save him from us. Just let me come back from the ritual Haven at Ondo first."

But God is amazing in his power. The killer have to come through my woman, pretending to be a Christian. In this, they have submitted to the same power abhorrent to their souls, they have revealed that the son of God is real.

His image is to them a bait, but to me and my family, a Banner. God is our present help in time of need. He's drawn to their midst each and everytime they hatch their plans, and nothing is hidden from Him of their evil plots.

You are men and not gods, children of hate, and this is the work that will convict you and expose you to the world for what you are. You have picked up the wrong target and it has already boomeranged.

Praise God, you who loves Him and respect His counsel. Let every knee bow before our God, for He is good and His mercies endure forever. He works in ways we can not see. He will make a way for me.
Re: Macof Is After Myy Life by macof(m): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2021
macof:
More show of mental disorders. It is clearly a pattern with all these Hebrew wannabes

I have always maintained that there has to be some mental health problems involved in a person claiming Yoruba are Hebrews. Here is confirmation.
Re: Macof Is After Myy Life by absoluteSuccess: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2021
The man who called me is into branding, but it's so weird that this fellow do not have any Facebook friends from an account that's been there since 2013.

A brand related outfit for that matter. And come to think of it, what is the contributions from this person to any brand or anyone from that time to date?

In what capacity has this particular person developed himself and related to any person that can be taken as social capital?

His means of livelihood has been off the radar. His contact is wanted by people of his childhood who want to have a heart to heart talk with him.

His son is in a picture with charm clothing, a pot of preparation and another hand on the laptop. That's what is known as Yahoo plus. What could the father of this young chap be into?

That's as a result of dysfunctional home and upbringing. Is this a responsible adult? How about his family life? Now let's cross check his age by checking out his well wishers.

Again, look at his picture and guess the age. You can tell the man in the picture have a case to answer. Let's consider my earlier hypothesis that macof is from March 04, Friday.

Then the man in the picture is either 1977 or 1983.

(1) (Reply)

How Hilton Hotel Monitored My Husband Before He Was Killed – Wife Of OAU Student / Man 'detained' By Bees After Allegedly Stealing Ksh 2m(n7m) / Man Stabs His 'mistresses' Husband To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.