Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Whats The Most Funniest, Craziest, Thing Or Event You Have Ever Witness? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whats The Most Funniest, Craziest, Thing Or Event You Have Ever Witness? (1568 Views)

The Most Funniest And Hilarious Images That Will Leave You In Stitches Today! / Who Is The Most Funniest Comedian In Nigeria? / World Most Funniest Question ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Funniest, Craziest, Thing Or Event You Have Ever Witness? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2011
what is the most funniest event and craziest thing u have ever done

Mine was when i went to my aunty house, and was in the bathroom with this girl doing sumthing, then the maid came in and caught us, she didnt only tell me to stop, she reported me to my aunty  angry angry grin
i havent forgiven and stilll, and i was 12 then, i can never ever forgive her, cause i wnt be a virgin by now, if she didnt do that  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Whats The Most Funniest, Craziest, Thing Or Event You Have Ever Witness? by Dyt(f): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2011
So u still or fargene?
Re: Whats The Most Funniest, Craziest, Thing Or Event You Have Ever Witness? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 10, 2011
yea can u imagine, At my old age
Re: Whats The Most Funniest, Craziest, Thing Or Event You Have Ever Witness? by lysaa(f): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2011
So donlittle, how old are u now? That stunt u pulled ain't funny BTW. Hope u've mature in ur sense of reasoning.
Re: Whats The Most Funniest, Craziest, Thing Or Event You Have Ever Witness? by yinkalink(f): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2011
wahala dey oh!
Re: Whats The Most Funniest, Craziest, Thing Or Event You Have Ever Witness? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2011
lysaa:

So donlittle, how old are u now? That stunt u pulled ain't funny BTW. Hope u've mature in your sense of reasoning.
so i cant have sex at the age of sex?? is that what u mean?
and yea have martured now, all u want is a party, to lose my virginity angry

(1) (Reply)

What Does Burnt Pizza And A Pregnant Woman Have In Common? / New JAMB Sitting Arrangement / Kwaata, Abraham, Isaac, The Pastor And The Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.