Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Please Help Me This Is Urgent - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me This Is Urgent (500 Views)

Please This Is Urgent (umidigi) / Helppp Track The Exact Location Address Of Someone Plssss Is Urgent / This Is URGENT! In Need Of An App Developer(something Big Is Coming) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me This Is Urgent by Kessnorman: 2:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Please help my Redmi 9 just got stolen I have the IMEI and everything anybody that can help me track my phone please help me
Re: Please Help Me This Is Urgent by chatinent: 2:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Kessnorman:
Please help my Redmi 9 just got stolen I have the IMEI and everything anybody that can help me track my phone please help me

It'll cost you bro.
Re: Please Help Me This Is Urgent by Kessnorman: 2:31am On Nov 27, 2021
chatinent:

It'll cost you bro.

I have small money if only the person can promise to help me track the current location that phone is more important
Re: Please Help Me This Is Urgent by chatinent: 2:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Kessnorman:

I have small money if only the person can promise to help me track the current location that phone is more important
That can be done by like I said, it will cost you..about ₦40k.
Re: Please Help Me This Is Urgent by Kessnorman: 2:44am On Nov 27, 2021
chatinent:

That can be done by like I said, it will cost you..about ₦40k.

Wow okay thanks I will give the IMEI to Dean of students of affair. Someone stole my phone in school
Re: Please Help Me This Is Urgent by obawinner(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kessnorman:

Wow okay thanks I will give the IMEI to Dean of students of affair. Someone stole my phone in school
chief were you able to get your phone after?
Re: Please Help Me This Is Urgent by Kessnorman: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2022
obawinner:
chief were you able to get your phone after?
Unfortunately no, I was told that my phone might no longer be in the school premises

(1) (Reply)

Please Help,my Oppo Does Not Display App Logo / Help Needed On Adding Card To Google Playstore / Samsung A20s Panel Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.