Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Should I Do Next? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Should I Do Next? (294 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Next? by Baabu320: 2:26am On Nov 27, 2021
I am a married female copper who was posted to plateau after uploading all required married and location documents.

I wanted to serve in Lagos because that’s my husband location, 48hours after upload all necessary documents for the posting I got an error message that the newspaper I uploaded unclear so unfortunately I was posted to plateau. I read it online that I should go to Lagos camp and rectify it there, so I was there today and it was rectified but the woman said a new call up letter will be sent to me.

Though we are many but that have the same issue but I don’t comfortable with the whole thing.

I don’t understand cuz I haven’t heard anything like this before, please I need to know how many days will it take me to receive the new call up letter or what is the way forward?

If you have go through this in the past kindly share your experience or if you have any idea about it please share!

I am sad bored down been thinking about the whole situation cuz I don’t know the way forward or why to do!

���
Re: What Should I Do Next? by shawnfamous(m): 3:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Be patient, keep checking your dashboard. You would get a new call up letter. Camp is still early na
Re: What Should I Do Next? by Baabu320: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2021
shawnfamous:
Be patient, keep checking your dashboard. You would get a new call up letter. Camp is still early na

Thanks for the reply, like how many days does it take to receive the new call up letter if I may ask?
Re: What Should I Do Next? by Baabu320: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Please I need more reply on this
Re: What Should I Do Next? by Baabu320: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
…3
Re: What Should I Do Next? by shawnfamous(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baabu320:

Thanks for the reply, like how many days does it take to receive the new call up letter if I may ask?
normally, anytime

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Making Money Online Unveiled / Medical Group Sensitizes School On Drug Abuse / Sage50, Quickbooks, Tally Prime & Sage 200 Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.