Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

This Snake Almost Bite My Younger Sis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Snake Almost Bite My Younger Sis (365 Views)

I Got Lucky Today, This Snake Almost Bit Me At The Farm Today. / I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Almost Bite My Younger Sis by horlahsunbo225(m): 3:09am On Nov 27, 2021
My sis called me this afternoon that she was sleeping inside her room this afternoon (Friday) and suddenly she felt something wet touching her and she just used hand to brushed it aside thinking it was cockroach or something but her spirit just told her to check, lo and behold it was snake and ready to attack. She jumped off and scream..

I'm just super grateful to God, I didn't have any cause to mourn

Re: This Snake Almost Bite My Younger Sis by shawnfamous(m): 3:15am On Nov 27, 2021
How Ur sister take know sey na her spirit say mk she check ?
Re: This Snake Almost Bite My Younger Sis by Aboks(m): 4:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Lala food don ready
Re: This Snake Almost Bite My Younger Sis by Usmanzy(m): 4:10am On Nov 27, 2021
Snake everywhere,my phobia for snakes has skyrocketed,may God save us
Re: This Snake Almost Bite My Younger Sis by Rayd502(m): 4:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Your sister is lucky.
Re: This Snake Almost Bite My Younger Sis by Minjim: 4:44am On Nov 27, 2021
She is very fortunate. Because after brushing it aside, the snake will take it as a confrontation and get aggressive.
Thank God for life
Re: This Snake Almost Bite My Younger Sis by alpharoyalty: 4:57am On Nov 27, 2021
That's a Cobra. Deadly.
Thank God she wasn't bitten.
Re: This Snake Almost Bite My Younger Sis by Foodqueen(f): 5:51am On Nov 27, 2021
Brush it aside, thinking it was a cockroach. Some people phobia for cockroach sef, pass snake own.

Your sister get mind o.

Anyways, I thank God for her.
Re: This Snake Almost Bite My Younger Sis by MJBOLT: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2021
you guys should check your windows or doors for holes and try to block them,if you are in the habit of opening your doors unattended,start closing them,Also check for rodents.

(1) (Reply)

Chocolate Cookies In Air Fryer / Yemi OSINBAJO The Pastor-prof That Earned The Trust Of All. / Meet Stephanie Matto, Lady Who Allegedly Sells Her Farts To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.