Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan (3976 Views)

Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by BlackSaints: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Igboid:

Okirika has many components.
There is the main Okirika who are the Ijoid one.
Then there are Igboid components found at Okujagu and co.
Then the Ibibiod Obulom.

All these came together to form Okirika and that's why Okirika is a unique entity.

But the Okirika language, the one from the Ijoid part, is an Ijoid language.

So I'm not contradicting my brothers.
We don't have different languages in Okrika oga, we have only one language which is the Kirike dialect, anything other than that,is a lie.
Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by WorWorBoy: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
SlayerForever:

Official or not Igbo language has come to stay in Okrika.
How can it stay when we don't even use it? Infact, how many Okrikans have you see bearing Igbo names? =0 lol. grin grin
Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by SlayerForever: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
WorWorBoy:
How can it stay when we don't even use it? Infact, how many Okrikans have you see bearing Igbo names? =0 lol. grin grin

I can see you're here for jokes. Go on please.

1 Like

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by WorWorBoy: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
SlayerForever:

I can see you're here for jokes. Go on please.
How many Wakirike (Okrika) people they answer Igbo names?
You all claim that some part of Okrika people are Igbos and all that, but how come we don't see them bearing Igbo names to show off their igboness? I wonder why.
Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by SlayerForever: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
WorWorBoy:
How many Wakirike (Okrika) people they answer Igbo names?
You all claim that some part of Okrika people are Igbos and all that, but how come we don't see them bearing Igbo names to show off their igboness? I wonder why.

Okay. I will mention you when I'm ready.

1 Like

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by Fejoku: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Igboid:

Ijaw is infecting everyone down there with Igbophobia.
I wouldn't hold my breath on modern Andoni not being Igbophobic.
Ok. They are not.
Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
SlayerForever:

Official or not Igbo language has come to stay in Okrika.
No problem, we will not chase anyone away from ijoh land, the minute Igbo settlers there can live and go about their business, but if they start land grabbing we will kick them out.
Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlackSaints:
We don't have different languages in Okrika oga, we have only one language which is the Kirike dialect, anything other than that,is a lie.
My brother drag that lieng clown so his Igbo will clear from his eyes.
No ijoh man has come into Igbo land to land grab the tribes under Igbo, but these marijuana inducing mongrels boldly enter into the heart of ijoh to claim colonies.
Nothing sekibo no go see for Creek, smh.

1 Like

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by SlayerForever: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anonymous15:

No problem, we will not chase anyone away from ijoh land, the minute Igbo settlers there can live and go about their business, but if they start land grabbing we will kick them out.

Lol. Robbstark is that you.

1 Like

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Igboid:

Abuloma people are not Okirikas.
They speak an obvious Ibibiod (cross River) language.
While Okirika speak an Ijoid language.

Abuloma language called Obulom is a Cross River language that is currently labelled an "endangered language" , no thanks to Ijaw expansionists agenda on the people.
Eastlink Bkayy and igboid right

1 Like

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by izac82: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anonymous15:

My brother drag that lieng clown so his Igbo will clear from his eyes.
No ijoh man has come into Igbo land to land grab the tribes under Igbo, but these marijuana inducing mongrels boldly enter into the heart of ijoh to claim colonies.
Nothing sekibo no go see for Creek, smh.
So the Ijaws claiming Ndoki up and down are spirits kwo? You guys re the strangest sets of homos sepias I have come across.
You try to absorb a group that is not in anyway related to you by language or culture, just because of membership of 100 people.
Una no dey try o angry

4 Likes

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by alanto: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Fulani stunts, what is your business with Ohanaeze..
Because people are now aware that the Igbo identity is fake it’s only to have a say in government as majority. Now people want to be known for whom they are not hiding under fake Igbo identity.
Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by Eastlink(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anonymous15:

Eastlink Bkayy and igboid right
Lol, celebration galore in the whole of Bayelsa and Delta creeks all thanks to Pazienza’s blunder.

Ogogoro must be praised. Well, Pazienza carefully explained himself even though he tried to explain Okrika ethnic make-up.

You can hold me by my comment not by someone else. Okrika is not Ijaw. Okrika is a unique ethnic group formed by Ijaws, Igbos and Ibibios. No single ethnic group among the above can claim them. The Rivers state government recognizes Okrika as an ethnic group same as the federal government. Only landgrabbers from Bayelsa want to claim Okrika in order to have claims to P/H which is impossible.

Ijaws have been deported to Bayelsa since 1996. Anybody claiming Ijaw in Rivers is an alien as far as we are concerned. Ijawland ends in the mosquito-infested swamps of Bayelsa.

5 Likes

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by BlackSaints: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eastlink:
Lol, celebration galore in the whole of Bayelsa and Delta creeks all thanks to Pazienza’s blunder.

Ogogoro must be praised. Well, Pazienza carefully explained himself even though he tried to explain Okrika ethnic make-up.

You can hold me by my comment not by someone else. Okrika is not Ijaw. Okrika is a unique ethnic group formed by Ijaws, Igbos and Ibibios. No single ethnic group among the above can claim them. The Rivers state government recognizes Okrika as an ethnic group same as the federal government. Only landgrabbers from Bayelsa want to claim Okrika in order to have claims to P/H which is impossible.

Ijaws have been deported to Bayelsa since 1996. Anybody claiming Ijaw in Rivers is an alien as far as we are concerned. Ijawland ends in the mosquito-infested swamps of Bayelsa.

Stop involving my people into your smelling mouth,the average Wakirike man see the Igbo man as cunning,good for nothing, land grabbing criminal who should be avoid by all means.
Heck everybody in Rivers knows that you igbos are an abominations that one should run away from . And if you think I'm lying go, and ask the people of Oyigbo how Wike treat their madness. Okrika is 110% an ijaw clan,the day you 419 carry your madness come near my people,what Wike did to you clowns in Oyigbo will be a child's play compare to what we are going to do to you Otokoto people.

4 Likes

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by SaintBishop: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eastlink:

Cry all you want gringrin grin The Okrika people are saying that they are ijaws and they don't want anything to do with human eating Okoros from israel. grin grin How will you grab their lands now and pass it off as yours? Ntor lost Jews grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by SaintBishop: 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlackSaints:

Stop involving my people into your smelling mouth,the average Wakirike man see the Igbo man as cunning,good for nothing, land grabbing criminal who should be avoid by all means.
Heck everybody in Rivers knows that you igbos are an abominations that one should run away from . And if you think I'm lying go, and ask the people of Oyigbo how Wike treat their madness. Okrika is 110% an ijaw clan,the day you 419 carry your madness come near my people,what Wike did to you clowns in Oyigbo will be a child's play compare to what we are going to do to you Otokoto people.

ouch! shocked
Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by Eastlink(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlackSaints:

Ogogoro drunks from Delta should not quote me. Focus on your clash with Itshekiri over Warri. Any Okrika claiming Ijaw is an imposter from Bayelsa and Delta.
Facts and screenshots speak for themselves.

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by Eastlink(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
If Okrika warning was calm, here's Kalabari affirming that Ijaws are criminals and landgrabbers. Kalabari’s gave the Ijaw landgrabbers the heat in the language they understand.

Facts and screenshots below.

2 Likes

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by BlackSaints: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eastlink:
Ogogoro drunks from Delta should not quote me. Focus on your clash with Itshekiri over Warri. Any Okrika claiming Ijaw is an imposter from Bayelsa and Delta.
Stay the fvck away from my people and focus on your Unwanted igbos tribe that my people are not. No Wakirike man or woman boy or girl will dream of sharing a country with wayo Igbo people who raped our mothers, killed our fathers kidnapped our brothers and uncle's during the war. Let it skin into your Igbo head.
Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by BlackSaints: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eastlink:
Show us the full screen shot Igbo man
Anyway, I got you covered. wink
Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by BlackSaints: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eastlink:
Here you go

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by Eastlink(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlackSaints:
Show us the full screen shot Igbo man
Anyway, I got you covered. wink
Ok, your wish is my call. Hope you don't cry more than the one you are shedding now. Theist aka Olotu the Bayelsa imposter disturbing Okrika groups with Igbo hate. But it backfired this very day.

2 Likes

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by BlackSaints: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eastlink:
Ok, your wish is my call. Hope you don't cry more than the one you are shedding now. Theist aka Olotu the Bayelsa imposter disturbing Okrika groups with Igbo hate. But it backfired this very day.
Igbo man you too desperate.

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by BlackSaints: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eastlink:
No run ooo bloody clown.

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by Eastlink(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlackSaints:
No run ooo bloody clown.
You were beaten blue. I can see your damage control. Imagine posting an anti-Igbo thread in Warkrike group thinking they’ll fall in line and support you but got the opposite response.
Despite trying to use your Humanist moniker to win emotional support against true Okrikan’s like Dorathy & Mebiaka you still lost the plot.

I could remember how you denied it flatly when I posted the screenshot here only to run back to Wakrike group few hours later to change the narrative.

Clown and unity beggar. The thread proves that Okrika groups have been infiltrated by fifth columnist sponsored by INC to use anti-Igbo messages to propagate Ijaw nationalism. Everything about Ijaw nationalism in groups like Bonny, Andoni, Opobo, Kalabari, Nembe, Okrika is always about Igbo hate.

For example, if someone says ordinary Biko in Bonny/Opobo groups, the imposters from Bayelsa will quickly jump in to accuse such person of killing their Speak Ibani agenda. They even go as far to telling ignorant Okrika and Bonny youths to change their Igbo names to Ijaw sounding names.

4 Likes

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by BlackAdam55(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eastlink:
The screenshot prove that the Okrikans are indeed ijaws, even the human theist is from Okrika I've checked his profile.

1 Like

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by BlackSaints: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eastlink:
You were beaten blue. I can see your damage control. Imagine posting an anti-Igbo thread in Warkrike group thinking they’ll fall in line and support you but got the opposite response.
Despite trying to use your Humanist moniker to win emotional support against true Okrikan’s like Dorathy & Mebiaka you still lost the plot.

I could remember how you denied it flatly when I posted the screenshot here only to run back to Wakrike group few hours later to change the narrative.

Clown.
You are the biggest clown isn't this the same Dorathy Oba comment? grin Igbo man you are too desperate no Okrikans man or woman boy or girl will deny being ijaws. I know it pains you to your bones

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by Eastlink(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlackSaints:
You are the biggest clown isn't this the same Dorathy Oba comment? grin Igbo man you are too desperate no Okrikans man or woman boy or girl will deny being ijaws. I know it pains you to your bones
Oga quit crying like a drunk denied of Ogorogo. The screenshots proves that I’m right. You first denied that such never happened and challenged me to provide evidence. I did so and you began weeping like a clown.

Everyone in the thread saw how you and your Ijaw goons ran to the Okrika group like angered militants denied of amnesty money to psychologically make ammends with your numerous moniker. The thread is still existing grin

1 Like

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by BlackSaints: 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eastlink:
Oga quit crying like a drunk denied of Ogorogo. The screenshots proves that I’m right.
Stop taking drugs you dumb Nincompoop. How is Okrika is an ijaw clan means that you are right that Okrika Is not an ijaw clan? Stop being like the 419 bastard that you are.

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by Eastlink(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlackSaints:

Stop taking drugs you dumb Nincompoop. How is Okrika is an ijaw clan means that you are right that Okrika Is not an ijaw clan? Stop being like the 419 bastard that you are.
Damage control grin
Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by BlackSaints: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eastlink:
Damage control grin
Next time when you want to post screenshot, at least be smart enough or wise enough that others don't know about it. In your attempt to land grab you quickly screen shot the part that favours you. Unfortunate for you,even the Dorathy Oba knows that Wakirike is and will always be an ijaw clan. Now you can cry all you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abua National Council Aplauds Ijaw Council For Deleting Abua As Ijaw Clan by WorWorBoy: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2021
BlackSaints:
Next time when you want to post screenshot, at least be smart enough or wise enough that others don't know about it. In your attempt to land grab you quickly screen shot the part that favours you. Unfortunate for you,even the Dorathy Oba knows that Wakirike is and will always be an ijaw clan. Now you can cry all you want.
You have time for that clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LEAKED: Jonathan's 2015 Cabinet/Federal Executive Council Members To Be. / Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms Money / I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.