Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Content Writers Needed For Immediate Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writers Needed For Immediate Employment (696 Views)

Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Needed For Immediate Employment by vic1954: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2021
We are looking for content writers who can write consistently to meet our editorial calendars. The job is 100% remote job.

Terms

Type: Temporary
Duration: 2 - 6 months (renewable)
Base Salary: N60,000 per month
Incentives: Additional Bonus up to N20,000/month for diligence.

Interested candidates should send their application and references of previous articles to vicdesigns2003@yahoo.com. Freshers with good command of English can also apply. Kindly include your telephone number in your mail.

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Needed For Immediate Employment by Ammishaddai: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sent mail
Re: Content Writers Needed For Immediate Employment by Trustdigitals20: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2021
I have sent you an email please check
abdulhammedabeeblahi@gmail.com
This is the email
Re: Content Writers Needed For Immediate Employment by Ammishaddai: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2021
Trustdigitals20:
I have sent you an email please check
abdulhammedabeeblahi@gmail.com
This is the email
I don't think the guy is serious
Re: Content Writers Needed For Immediate Employment by vic1954: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I don't think the guy is serious

I got the mail. Sorry for not responding to all the mails. I have gotten needed hands for now. Meanwhile, I can contact you and other people who have applied any time we want to inject new blood.
Thanks for your interest. I appreciate you all.
Re: Content Writers Needed For Immediate Employment by vic1954: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
vic1954:
We are looking for content writers who can write consistently to meet our editorial calendars. The job is 100% remote job.

Terms

Type: Temporary
Duration: 2 - 6 months (renewable)
Base Salary: N60,000 per month
Incentives: Additional Bonus up to N20,000/month for diligence.

Interested candidates should send their application and references of previous articles to vicdesigns2003@yahoo.com. Freshers with good command of English can also apply. Kindly include your telephone number in your mail.

This is an update on this job advert

Additional two writers required. If you applied before and were not contacted, you can re-apply by forwarding the mail to the same email address. Please, only experienced writers with proofs should apply or re-apply. The ideal candidate should have good command of English.
Re: Content Writers Needed For Immediate Employment by justking(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
vic1954:

This is an update on this job advert

Additional two writers required. If you applied before and were not contacted, you can re-apply by forwarding the mail to the same email address. Please, only experienced writers with proofs should apply or re-apply. The ideal candidate should have good command of English.
okay

(1) (Reply)

Reputable Teachers Needed In Lekki!!! / A Male Office Assistant Is Needed In Our Office In Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Free Visa Jobs In Qatar | Visa Sponsored Jobs In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.