Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? (332 Views)

Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by bigpriik: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2021
Why is it that only southerners are arrested and tried for treason? Sheik gumi is making treasonable utterances sympthizing with a group that has being proscribed yet the Nigerian DSS has never even invited him for questioning,not just him alot of northerners elites like yerrima shettima,malami have made alot of divisive statements overtime yet nothing has being done to them,while southerners are even afraid to dare such .i bet you even if power is given to the today a southern president can even be as powerful as Garba shehu,he will still live in fear of the north, southern men do not deserve to be called men,they do not deserve to be given puccii by their women,there is no where the where such happens,it happened in south Sudan country broke up,it happened in eastern Europe in the 1990s most of the countries broke up,but here in the south we want to ensure it all because we don't want to die .the next generation will come and continue where we stopped.

Spitsss.

1 Like

Re: Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by KingEverest: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by Banjulthompson: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by amnesty7: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2021
You can write a petition against him. That will be a good way to start.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by Perfectbeing(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2021
bigpriik:
Why is it that only southerners are arrested and tried for treason? Sheik gumi is making treasonable utterances sympthizing with a group that has being proscribed yet the Nigerian DSS has never even invited him for questioning,not just him alot of northerners elites like yerrima shettima,malami have made alot of divisive statements overtime yet nothing has being done to them,while southerners are even afraid to dare such .i bet you even if power is given to the today a southern president can even be as powerful as Garba shehu,he will still live in fear of the north, southern men do not deserve to be called men,they do not deserve to be given puccii by their women,there is no where the where such happens,it happened in south Sudan country broke up,it happened in eastern Europe in the 1990s most of the countries broke up,but here in the south we want to ensure it all because we don't want to die .the next generation will come and continue where we stopped.

Spitsss.
Go and look at the statements and preachings of El Zazaky before he was arrested. But people started saying he was picked up cos he is Shiite and Buhari is Suuni.. If Gumi is arrested today, people will still talk. As bad and stupid Gumi is, I don't remember him inciting his followers to commit crimes. If he has, do let me know. He's only saying FG should give the bandits money and the killings will stop.

1 Like

Re: Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by Orangedreams: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2021
He is above the Law.

Abeg check my signature.
Re: Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by itsme01: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Can you quote the treasonable statement Gumi made
Re: Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by dat9jaguy(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2021
itsme01:

Don't mind the confused guy.
He will ignore your question because he has nothing to say.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by esnbrutality: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Please, explain the bolded and actually clarify.

So Gumi that speaks on behalf of people that "kill, rape, extort, pillage"...isnt complicit??...but a man that saves his people from "bastardss" that Gumi supports is a BAD PERSON

You uncircumcised miscreants are pathetic....be rest assured that all relating to Nnamdi Kanu...is being discussed in places that your useless leaders...can't access. A declaration will soon be made that will make you gnash your teeth in pain. keep fulling yourself...tueh!!

Perfectbeing:
Go and look at the statements and preachings of El Zazaky before he was arrested. But people started saying he was picked up cos he is Shiite and Buhari is Suuni.. If Gumi is arrested today, people will still talk. As bad and stupid Gumi is, I don't remember him inciting his followers to commit crimes. If he has, do let me know. He's only saying FG should give the bandits money and the killings will stop.
Re: Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by esnbrutality: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2021
He doesn't need to make a statement. Gumi's foot solders have been declared terrorist...he is also a terrorist enabler because he speaks for them....Always asking fullish questions....muguu.

itsme01:
Re: Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by batstan(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2021
bigpriik:

Spitsss.
Can't believe you are quiting, already!!
Your next generation should continue? What a selfish Darling Daddy, leaving such burden on the children's shoulders.

angry
Re: Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by TooMuchStuff: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Cos he's coordinating the bandits cartel ongoing
Re: Why Is DSS Yet To Arrest Gumi For His Treasonable Utterances? by Perfectbeing(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
esnbrutality:
Please, explain the bolded and actually clarify.

So Gumi that speaks on behalf of people that "kill, rape, extort, pillage"...isnt complicit??...but a man that saves his people from "bastardss" that Gumi supports is a BAD PERSON

You uncircumcised miscreants are pathetic....be rest assured that all relating to Nnamdi Kanu...is being discussed in places that your useless leaders...can't access. A declaration will soon be made that will make you gnash your teeth in pain. keep fulling yourself...tueh!!

Did you see me mention Nnamdi Kanu in my comment or you saw El Zazalky.. What brought Nnamdi Kanu into this? angry

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Supplies Ammunitions To Bandits Arrested / PMB Commissions Locally Built Seaward Defence Boat (SDB) III / My Chairmanship 'll Re-engineer Internal Structures Of APC - Sani Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.