Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover (1358 Views)

Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument / The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop / Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by Obasempire(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2021
Man strangled his cheating wife to death for stealing his money and giving to her lover.

Funny I don't know what dis world is turning into...

How can men and women be so wicked to kill themselves

☝️

https://youtu.be/lAMb36AN1Ro
Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by KingEverest: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2021
This is Uncalled for, righteousness2 food don land o

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by Jibabs2(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Painful bt no need of killing her

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by BlackPantherxXx: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by SATANlST: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
i love this. if he is in court, someone should give me his contact , i will fund the case and gt him the soundest lawyer.
i wish he made her die painfully. strangling was too easy

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by SATANlST: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin
this is the same way yur mama will be strangled soon
Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by SATANlST: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jibabs2:
trash
Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by zolajpower: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anyone that click that link will have all his or her entire life savings stolen . Is it youtu.be or YouTube ??

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by Jibabs2(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
SATANlST:
trash
Ok SATANIST
Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by adecz: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
❌❌If na me, I go still strangle the
dead body join...☠️☠️☠️

▶️I hate nonsense❗️❗️☹️☹️
Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by Obasempire(m): 2:42am On Nov 30, 2021
Jibabs2:

What would you do?
Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by Obasempire(m): 2:43am On Nov 30, 2021
Omo u wan kill dead body too

adecz:

❌❌If na me, I go still strangle the
dead body join...☠️☠️☠️

▶️I hate nonsense❗️❗️☹️☹️
Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by Obasempire(m): 2:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Okay sir
SATANlST:
i love this. if he is in court, someone should give me his contact , i will fund the case and gt him the soundest lawyer.
i wish he made her die painfully. strangling was too easy
Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by Jibabs2(m): 6:04am On Nov 30, 2021
Obasempire:

What would you do?
QUIT THE MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by Obasempire(m): 4:33am On Dec 01, 2021
What do u mean by life savings stolen..

You are the reason why legitimate and innocent hustlers get frustrated.. what make you feel every one is a fraudster?
Is it my fault that at this your age you cant detect a good link from a bad one .. you come here and talk about what you dont know.. you better go back to school and learn.
You come here to talk about life saving does that link look like scam to you.. pls dont annoy me..

When deybtell you to click to win davido fund or 50gb data you'd hourly click and fill your detail. But someone's hustle you call scam..

zolajpower:
Anyone that click that link will have all his or her entire life savings stolen . Is it youtu.be or YouTube ??
Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by zolajpower: 6:08am On Dec 01, 2021
Obasempire:
What do u mean by life savings stolen..

You are the reason why legitimate and innocent hustlers get frustrated.. what make you feel every one is a fraudster?
Is it my fault that at this your age you cant detect a good link from a bad one .. you come here and talk about what you dont know.. you better go back to school and learn.
You come here to talk about life saving does that link look like scam to you.. pls dont annoy me..

When deybtell you to click to win davido fund or 50gb data you'd hourly click and fill your detail. But someone's hustle you call scam..

You re an idiot ..... Check your stupid link again or you cover your face with elephant. Mumu or you think nairalanders re daft like you . We have seen a lot like this on fake government website . Mumu check your link again . You tu.be
Modify

If you know who I'm then you will know I'm not an internet scammer or beggar like that leave off davidos 50gb data for survival and steal people's hard earn money . Go check Solis modem, that's what I use. it doesn't use sim but you just have to pay with your ATM . Invented by USA , produced in Germany and assembled in china . Ode do ti o wo moto ni ido . So grin tell me how do I get a 50gb on a modem that is simless oo Broda odee shocked
Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by Obasempire(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2021
You are the real idiot, its your smartness that's deceiving you. Go to YouTube and check d link of a video to know d difference between a real link and a fake one.. fool
zolajpower:

You re an idiot ..... Check your stupid link again or you cover your face with elephant. Mumu or you think nairalanders re daft like you . We have seen a lot like this on fake government website . Mumu check your link again . You tu.be
Modify

If you know who I'm then you will know I'm not an internet scammer or beggar like that leave off davidos 50gb data for survival and steal people's hard earn money . Go check Solis modem, that's what I use. it doesn't use sim but you just have to pay with your ATM . Invented by USA , produced in Germany and assembled in china . Ode do ti o wo moto ni ido . So grin tell me how do I get a 50gb on a modem that is simless oo Broda odee shocked
Re: Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover by realstars: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2021
She died for love

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Site Has Been Down For Past 24hours. What is happening? / Africa Prime Funding Grants Is A Scam? / Nigerian Found Dead, Body Rotten In Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.