Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant (801 Views)

Pfizer/Biontech: Third Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine Neutralises Omicron Variant / U.S. Reports First Case Of Omicron Variant / WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant by malcom1X: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
South Africa's medical chief says she has only seen "very mild cases" caused by the new COVID mutation, calling it a "storm in a teacup." Don't argue just Google it.

The Botswana government has reported that the new South African variant was initially detected in FULLY VACCINATED PATIENTS

Check the documents below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant by FarahAideed: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Every year end they come up with a new propaganda variant to propagate fear in the gullible

1 Like

Re: What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant by malcom1X: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fully vaccinated,

How can a Covid vaccine protect you that was developed over 2 yrs ago against a variant that has just mutated into a new virus. I mean even with a booster how is it possible?
Re: What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant by milliondollas(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
LABORATORY MANUFACTURED VIRUS IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH THEM
Re: What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant by Righteousness2(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin
Re: What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant by suffering: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
All I care for is an AIDS vaccine.
Re: What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant by malcom1X: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin
Re: What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant by malcom1X: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2021
Justformen here it is
I had to bring you here so you see it for yourself. Its not up to one minute sef

If you see it mention me
Also planetx watch it too and vamlopeye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA_FsE_8uQ0
Re: What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant by JustforMen: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2021
malcom1X:
Justformen here it is
I had to bring you here so you see it for yourself. Its not up to one minute sef

If you see it mention me
Also planetx watch it too and vamlopeye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA_FsE_8uQ0
Thanks for sharing this.
I did a bit of research after seeing your post and I found that the chips is not related to the Covid vaccine.
BUT, you can never tell with the globalists.
If they can put it for one drug, what stops them from putting it in the Covid vaccine?
This world is becoming scarier by the day.
God help us.
Re: What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant by malcom1X: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2021
JustforMen:

Thanks for sharing this.
I did a bit of research after seeing your post and I found that the chips is not related to the Covid vaccine.
BUT, you can never tell with the globalists.
If they can put it for one drug, what stops them from putting it in the Covid vaccine?
This world is becoming scarier by the day.
God help us.

Did you watch the video? You saw him say it at World economic forum.
Re: What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant by JustforMen: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2021
malcom1X:

Did you watch the video? You saw him say it at World economic forum.

Yes, I watched it.

(1) (Reply)

Early Signs Of Pregnancy / Affordable Braces In Lagos For People With Crooked Teeth / Delivered Baby Affected By Anencephaly After 11 Months (graphic Image).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.