Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos (18256 Views)

TECNO Launches CAMON 20 Doodle Edition Powered By Android / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera / Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Randerl: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rubbish Meet Junkyard.
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Emmypure: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Tecno oga kpa ta kpa ta
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by newinventions: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within 3 days without any down payment.

A lot of people don't know they can own a company in the UK and operate from Nigeria. You can also use the company to do business here.

We are currently running a black Friday promo.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by qtguru(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
sunshineV:
quantity over quality. mtcheew

Person wey sabi, Tecno phones are not it at all.
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by PotatoSalad(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
MartinsD12:

My camon 17 is running android 12 upgrade , thanks to Tecno them try for this one
720p shocked
Bet that display isn't less than 6.67"
How do you enjoy it?
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by adecz: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
No more buying new phones
every 6 or 12 months.

☑️☑️☺️☑️☑️

Phone no be food.. ☹️

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by MartinsD12(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
PotatoSalad:

720p shocked
Bet that display isn't less than 6.67"
How do you enjoy it?
Una don come again grin it's 6.6 720p I still enjoy it , it's a good phone battery is awesome, everything is good
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by MNDY(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
sundaygray:
The screen resolution of tecno phones naim dey vex me pass

Na their only problem be that. I had choices of buying Tecno or a small Gione GN5001S with better sharper cleaner screen resolution and even 3GB RAM

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
Epass2f:

Bad Belle, Belle don dey turn you... grin grin smiley
Tecno was trolling iphone the other day with their ketu ketu devices that can't download long movies without been dip inside freezer for cooling. No bad belle for them shaa, I blame those that don't have enough money to feel what is like to use a good phone with good ic, good processor, good camera lens, good os, good sensor, good modems!
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Pootle: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
SLOT and co won't be happy about this
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by ademuyiwa20(f): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lemme be enjoying my RedMi phone jejely.

MTN data subscription available for as low as#300/GB. do well to patronize. More details in signature.
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Jaculze(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mthumbie:
Smartphone brand TECNO launches her latest exclusive smartphones and accessories store in Lagos.

The newly TECNO store is located at number 5 Oba Akran, Ikeja Lagos and it's established to sell exclusively TECNO phone's and accessories at the best possible price.

Popular radio personality and comedian Nedu and other dignitaries were present at the opening today.

Check out some of images from the grand opening.

wow! Kudos to the best brand.
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Jaculze(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Epass2f:

Bad Belle, Belle don dey turn you... grin grin smiley
na him way be that, no mind am
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Jaculze(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Emperor5:
Nice one. Tecno really made average Nigerian to have access and experience smart phone
exactly.
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Hkff: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ok
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Zztt: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Oh
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by scarycuteface(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2021
Are they looking to launch stores in other parts of the country too?
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by OlofofoAdugbo1: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2021
That's pretty good, bringing solutions closer to the people. At least you can get reliable original TECNO MOBILE device from there
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Freelancerx: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
okay
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Freelancerx: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
And some people don talk say android 12 no dey come tecno oh
MartinsD12:

My camon 17 is running android 12 upgrade , thanks to Tecno them try for this one
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by MartinsD12(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Freelancerx:
And some people don talk say android 12 no dey come tecno oh
LoL they are right Sha , Tecno does not really do major upgrade but there are now starting with all camon 17 series up to all camon 18 series, phantom x , pova 2 etc ,it's Left to see if spark 7 series or spark 8 series will receive it , it's selective anyway, but if you are using camon 17 to 18 you are covered from now till 2023 your device's it's secured with android 12 upgrade and 2 year's of monthly google security and bug fixes. First time Tecno is doing it well and the phone is working well unlike some redmi fans toys that will upgrade and start regretting why they upgraded
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Freelancerx: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
It is good then. They should roll out more to other latest devices
MartinsD12:

LoL they are right Sha , Tecno does not really do major upgrade but there are now starting with all camon 17 series up to all camon 18 series, phantom x , pova 2 etc ,it's Left to see if spark 7 series or spark 8 series will receive it , it's selective anyway, but if you are using camon 17 to 18 you are covered from now till 2023 your device's it's secured with android 12 upgrade and 2 year's of monthly google security and bug fixes. First time Tecno is doing it well and the phone is working well unlike some redmi fans toys that will upgrade and start regretting why they upgraded

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by MartinsD12(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Freelancerx:
It is good then. They should roll out more to other latest devices
Yeah it's good though, am awaiting their pova 5G
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Freelancerx: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Are we likely to get that in Nigeria? seeing how long it has taken the Pova 2 to get here
MartinsD12:

Yeah it's good though, am awaiting their pova 5G
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by MartinsD12(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Freelancerx:
Are we likely to get that in Nigeria? seeing how long it has taken the Pova 2 to get here
Pova 2 is already in Nigeria now, it's the phontom x and camon 17 and 18 series that made them delay pova 2 , pova 5G is definitely the first Tecno on 5G network ,Infinix it's also coming with zero 8 5G early next year all will come out definitely it's getting to Nigeria very fast .
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Petrobrass: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Freelancerx: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Fingers crossed then. We await their first 5G phones
MartinsD12:

Pova 2 is already in Nigeria now, it's the phontom x and camon 17 and 18 series that made them delay pova 2 , pova 5G is definitely the first Tecno on 5G network ,Infinix it's also coming with zero 8 5G early next year all will come out definitely it's getting to Nigeria very fast .
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by Petrobrass: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
MartinsD12:

What physical store can I get pova 2 from?
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by MartinsD12(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Petrobrass:

What physical store can I get pova 2 from?
I don't know for know but you can check Tecno stores in Lagos, slot stores too or get it from konga
Re: TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos by MartinsD12(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Freelancerx:
Fingers crossed then. We await their first 5G phones
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Starts Labelling Forwarded Messages In Effort To Fight Fake News / I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone / MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.