Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami (34378 Views)

Buhari Never Said ACN Block Should Present Flag Bearer For 2023 / 2023 Presidential Election: Which Region Should Present The Next President ? / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by Arda1000(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
subcbouy:
[b]where in the US you present Social security number before you enter the restaurant? [/b]People like you amount to 70% of Nigerians that always shake their heads at the rubbish talk like this one.
as you sure it’s restaurant or bar,if it’s bars then correct yourself Jeje,many countries you have to prove your above the drinking age if Nigeria does that is not bad but I trust zombie like u to defend every rubbish
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
BABANGBALI:
who is saying you shouldn’t try? Nigerians are ready to do whatever they are asked to do by the government, but the government should not make things unnecessary difficult and stressful for her citizens. In overseas where you live, is this how people go through stress to get registered?
Nigeria has 160 million people or so. With an ineffective civil service. Our main problem in this country is actually civil servants. They are the ones making straight forward process set out by politicians to become stressful.

However we need this NIN. It needs to be compulsory
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by freemanq(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Not only Restaurant Toilet nko?
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
He said, “Without profiling, no country will be secured globally. Criminals don’t like it, and they have been fighting it day in, day out.”

We can see how profiling is helping with security in the north you absolute melt!
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by pquaver(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
uchaymart:

what are you even saying? NIN was stated in the post but here you are talking about passport .hahahaha

So why do u think Americans have social security numbers? It is all identification if u don't know..

Chai don't tell me you read what I typed up there and you didn't understand it? OK let me help you small to highlight the important aspect maybe you will understand how passport came into the sentence.. Go back and read again, I have helped you to highlight it.
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigSarah:
Until NIN,BVN, PVC are merged you lots are still confused and don't know what you want to do!
You don't even want to imagine how many foreiners are now bonafide Nigerians due to the porous nature of securing NIN.
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by pquaver(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Owologbo:

Do foreigners have NIN?
Or foreigners should be stop from accessing restaurant because of NIN?
do bandit/Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen use restaurant?
I'm sure you all attended school of nepa certificate with buhari.

Primitive thinking but the use other places like banks, telecom, social media, movement,.. Then it can also help security agency in spying, intelligence gathering and profiling.. Use ur brain pls.. When some day omo this man na horse ooo doesn't mean the man is a horse it can also have secondary meaning like the man is as strong as a house. Go school una no gree.. You just read and article and you didn't understand the content and you when about trying to condemn the wonderful initiative.. God the problem of Nigeria na lazy youths tru tru. Kai.
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by gazza07(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Much ado about nothing! Like bvn is now a joke to them
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by bigcasava1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Another Empty skull! Very clueless
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by EverBlazingy2k(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Free restaurant or restaurant you buy your food?

Is this NIN for free?

As he account for the #2000.00 each collected Nigerians in so registration?

I will be the last person to register.

I don't tolerate NONSENSE.
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by Perfectbeing(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered the questions:

What is d benefit of linking sim cards to NIN to d average Nigeria?

What has blocking unregistered sim got to do with crime rate?
If after reading what I posted and you can't find at least one advantage of every citizen having their bio in a national database base, then I'm afraid I can't help you. Bye
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Perfectbeing:
If after reading what I posted and you can't find at least one advantage of every citizen having their bio in a national database base, then I'm afraid I can't help you. Bye

What advantage accrues to every citizen for having their bio in a nat6 base?

Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by seunayantokun(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u pls help me with a link regarding this excerpt from your post:
"The project is a must now because the UN has made it mandatory. "

https://unstats.un.org/legal-identity-agenda/

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:aeae0ac0-d137-408c-b159-b4b78fcf7e16
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by Perfectbeing(m): 6:24am On Nov 29, 2021
lexy2014:

What advantage accrues to every citizen for having their bio in a nat6 base?

k
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by Owologbo(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2021
pquaver:

Primitive thinking but the use other places like banks, telecom, social media, movement,.. Then it can also help security agency in spying, intelligence gathering and profiling.. Use ur brain pls.. When some day omo this man na horse ooo doesn't mean the man is a horse it can also have secondary meaning like the man is as strong as a house. Go school una no gree.. You just read and article and you didn't understand the content and you when about trying to condemn the wonderful initiative.. God the problem of Nigeria na lazy youths tru tru. Kai.
Crap. Rubbish looks wonderful to you when you don't know what wonderful really is.
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by orisa37: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2021
PROFESSOR OF RESTAURANTS.
Re: Nigerians Should Present NIN Before Using Restaurants - Pantami by Tulsaguy: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
You are on point. Very good remarks.

I did my ATM card in my bank in less than 30 minutes yesterday. I have registered for NIN since 200l in the university, that's 9 years ago and am yet to get the valid National identity card. Same story for almost every Nigerian apart from the sinators & their ilks.

Would anything ever work? If this janjawidi govt expended 50% of all the efforts wasted in pursuit of Kanu+Igboho+Sowore to tackle terrorism & banditry in their backyards, Nigeria won't be in this mess security-wise.

Imagine Gumi, the spokesperson of Bandits walking freely. Injustice has destroyed Nigeria already. Japa would have been the solution, but we have family back home.

So, we have got to face the demons in them and free this nation from the claws of evil ones.

seunayantokun:

The achievement was not made by their government: Obasanjo started it; Jonathan grew it significantly; and this government continued it. Those in government today were part of why it wasn't successful in the past because some of them were part of the past in one form or another. And they will deliberately limit its success now.

There's no rocket science in that stuff yet there are lots and lots of reasons why people can't get registered easily. Is the same being done about voters registration, especially where they have political strength? Why is INEC collecting the same data and insisting they won't use NIN for voters registration which would have helped to conserve funds and added to the credibility of its voters data base?

The project is a must now because the UN has made it mandatory. And they are not running with it because it will finish them politically. They are stylishly slowing it down with lack of finance so that it will be as lame as the National Population Commission (NPC). If they are able to overrun all parts of the country, plant their people everywhere, they won't have issue implementing it because the figures, the land and other resources will have been on their side. But God forbid!

But its stomach-aching to have your critical data at the disposal of a government that can easily deal with self-determination agitators in the south east and south west but always tells us that Fulani terrorists, Boko Haram, ISWAP, etc from the north are a special species of invincible spirits.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC / 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.