Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport (15120 Views)

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by jaxxy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Do what does the agreement state? Obviously it wasn’t free money so??
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by alanto: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
anonymous1759:
sad
Terrible propaganda by some brainwashed zombies asslicking their slave masters. A country that owes more to China will discourage you from collecting little to develop your state. It’s never a bad thing to borrow if only you use it for the right thing.
You gerrit

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by unitysheart(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Useless punch with useless news.
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by samwillyco1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
I pity NIGERIA in years to come

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by samwillyco1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Let's see the content of the agreement

2 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by reidkrugger(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Before nko? Wetin Dem for talk before. We de here. Everything go soon clear like gla**.

In other news, check my signature if you love funny Animation comedy.

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by UnbiasedOne: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
timesup234:
If not for China, Africa would have been a third world shiitthole like America. I laughed when I saw this rubbish propaganda about China taking over Africa. Without China there won't be any Africa. China is the greatest country on Earth and with their help we'll crush global imperialism lead by bastard America

But my guy Africa is a third world sh*t hole and will never catch up to de America in our lifetimes

4 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Lilijumes09: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
fourboys:
Ok Nigeria nko
abi now
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by EmekaBlue(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Will they accept before?!

中国人不好
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
ojobek:
What Buhari sees when sitting,western country and there IPOB allies don't see it even when climbing iroko tree.GOD BLESS YOU BABA BUHARI.

Who do you this kind thing??

2 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Bifwoli: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
timesup234:
If not for China, Africa would have been a third world shiitthole like America. I laughed when I saw this rubbish propaganda about China taking over Africa. Without China there won't be any Africa. China is the greatest country on Earth and with their help we'll crush global imperialism lead by bastard America
And you're spreading misinformation just like the original authors of the fake news article.

Stop the innuendo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by STARKENNETH(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by timesup234: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
UnbiasedOne:

But my guy Africa is a third world sh*those and will never catch up to de America in our lifetimes
Yes I don't want to catch up with their homelessness and brokeness. I also don't want to catch up with their depression. America will forever be trying to catch up with the richness of Nigerian citizens, they will fantasize about our happiness and healthy citizens. Young man you are brainwashed and you will never catch up to the truth of the bullshit called America prosperity myth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by ken6488(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
will they agree before

look wghat they have done to zambia

all of them are collonisation style

portugal trade
west millitary
china loans

do not be decieved

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ahhhhhh.... Are they ashamed of themselves or living in denial...

China oooo China.

Its becoming a household name in bad books..

Covid 19..... from them..

From kidnapping to Authoritative collecting what is rightfully theirs.... Nigeria on the waiting list.☺
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by pafra(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
deekseen:
It may not be physical. Trust the Chinese, it may be systematic.

So long as is not a bad new you will not believe it.

It is not APC government.
Which one is systematic?
No lai Mohammed in china just learn to believe.
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by calcal: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
ojun50:
See the nigeria blogger and local jorn are rushing to spread the misinformation.

This world don spoil finish

Nigerians don dey fear make chain no take over this country

You're right, if no one says anything, china will take over
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by UnbiasedOne: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
timesup234:
Yes I don't want to catch up with their homelessness and brokeness. I also don't want to catch up with their depression. America will forever be trying to catch up with the richness of Nigerian citizens, they will fantasize about our happiness and healthy citizens. Young man you are brainwashed and you will neve catch up to the truth of the bullshit called America prosperity myth

But we have homelessness and depression here. At least their homelessness is by choice. I don’t see happy and healthy people here. I see sad, hungry, depressed, and angry dying to Japa.

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Edusouls(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Is not fake news, trust the Chinese they are very smart in dealings and coverings their tracks, Africa as a continent now lives from borrowing from China. While we go to church others developed themselves, now we are international beggars..

2 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by CsRockefeller(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Entebbe. That reminds me of these movies: 7 days in Entebbe, and The Last King of Scotland.

Lovely movies.

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Bifwoli: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Believe Chinese at your own peril.

I read some articles on quartz.com.

I would share links shortly.

The Chinese have their sights firmly on world domination... they are already on the way.
So you get stuff from disreputable sites like QAon ,OpIndia ,FoxNews ,InfoWars and treat is as gospel truth?

This says a lot about you.

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by remoteagent: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
China want to buy the whole Africa county to enable them take over Africa in the future. African leaders have to wise up. See what they want to do to Taiwan but they're afraid of US.

Hello, I am a full-stack web developer. I develop all types of websites including complex custom websites for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I have a great team to help you. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile and website.

3 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by UnbiasedOne: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
timesup234:
Yes I don't want to catch up with their homelessness and brokeness. I also don't want to catch up with their depression. America will forever be trying to catch up with the richness of Nigerian citizens, they will fantasize about our happiness and healthy citizens. Young man you are brainwashed and you will neve catch up to the truth of the bullshit called America prosperity myth

Dis guy done take the drug sold by the guy in this article: Nobody in the whole America jealous of Nigeria

Jesu say no to drug!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by lampi: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
timesup234:
so please tell me what China has contributed to development of Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by MikkySexy23(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
A lot of Africans have been so westernized to believe whatever the West says about the East. Most African nations are owing trillions of dollars as debts to Western countries too. We are owing IMF, World Bank loans etc and we can only talk about the Chinese. All loans are bad because there are always unfavourable terms and conditions!

5 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Even if they went to take over they will still dismiss the news for media sake
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by BigBashiru: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan

Ugandan statement

https://nilepost.co.ug/2021/11/27/caa-dismisses-reports-of-entebbe-airport-takeover-by-china-over-loan-cash/

Those media reports are funded by Britain, USA France and Germany because they hate fruitful sino-african relations and know they are fast becoming person non grata (inconsequential)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump To Sue Twitter, Facebook, Google & Their CEOs Over Ban / Mark Milley: Chinese Missile Launch Very Concerning, Says Top US General / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.