Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help (909 Views)

Seun Kuti Tells Religious Leaders To Stop Praying For Nigeria / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Benbellamor: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/religious-leaders-in-the-north-appeal-to-davido-for-help/

Speaking on behalf of the religious leaders, the general overseer of Christ evangelical and life intervention ministry Sabon Tasha kaduna state in North western Nigeria ,Pastor Yohanna Buru said he and other and top Northern Muslims and Christians clerics would like to draw the attention Davido that the North is in dire need of humanitarian assistance and now is the best time for such gesture.

I Think Naomi called for This attack on her Because, She is Not Honest...yes she was looking good marrying Ooni, But Is She A prophetess? you struggle to answer that part...Because she claim to be, and you actually post videos of her ministering on Alter praying very hard and Casting Demons.....Now, How does she think that she can key into a purely traditional king who must perform rituals everyday...while she Naomi will also be praying hard to cast out demons..of course Naomi will tell you that religion is not an issue....it is not for her to say, but rather those who are on errands for kabiyesi will also have issues with Naomi who also have her Mother and siblings in the palace....did she think about the future and Uneven yoke of religious difference and the polygamous settings befofore she Marries Ooni..How can a Prophetess who is a Pastor Marry a Traditional Polygamist?....Her own Bible in
1 Timothy 3:2, .12....states requirements for Bishop, Deacon/Deaconesses....Must a husband of one wife....or a wife to One husband....ruling their children and their own houses well.
2 Corinthians 6:15 ..says What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
2 Corinthians 6:16.says...... What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God.
was Naomi living with Idols that are beign worshiped daily in the palace? was her mother not also part of the fraududulent decision?
Naomi is a fraud and covetuos woman....and she is still young....according to the tradition they said No man can have a relationship with her because ikeji oosa already met with her in intercourse unless she go through the ritualistic cleansing approved by Ooni himself....Both the Mother and her advisers are not wise at all...
why social media? why not a mutual separation like the second wife...

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by vanbonattel: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
The north is a place where their billionaires never helps their poor people.

Very selfish people, Dangote is there buying the whole lands in Lagos and ignoring his poor villagers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by BigSarah(f): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2021

David's panel covered all regions they should reach out to pastor yohanna

1 Like

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Leverage2021: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Begging kufir Christian after destroying your region with islam it's terrorism and jihad
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by LegendHero(m): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
vanbonattel:

Very selfish people, Dangote is there buying the whole lands in Lagos and ignoring his poor villagers.

I think this might not be true. The Northern billionaires are the most generous when you compare their philanthropic outreach compared to their southern billionaire counterparts. I stand to be corrected tho.

The issue is that the poor people are just too much in the North compared to the south.
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by PrinceOfLagos: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Davido my man

Son of grace
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by vanbonattel: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
LegendHero:

I think this is a lie. The Northern billionaires are the most generous when you compare their philanthropic outreach compared to their southern billionaire counterparts.

The issue is that the poor people are just too much in the North compared to the south.

apart from marrying small girls, northern billionaires don't do anything else.

And that's why they are begging a small boy like Davido for money?

Show me just one road built by Dangote in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by kayusely70(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Can this really be true?
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Leverage2021: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
LegendHero:

I think this might not be true. The Northern billionaires are the most generous when you compare their philanthropic outreach compared to their southern billionaire counterparts. I stand to be corrected tho.

the so called northern billionaire generosity is because of business

Dangote and Abdul salam do corporate responsibility for their multi billion business most times even get tax exemption and you call it generosity

Show me clerics in the north that gives half as southern clerics even to those not from their religion

Show me foundations in the north by average northerners that is as much as the foundations and orphanages down south

Northernerns don't love themselves
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Benbellamor: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
LegendHero:

sharing N50 N50 to babiala...that's what you call more generous.. grin
But I admire your honesty admitting to more poor people in the North than south
The Answer is not farfetched,
The Northern Billionaires have stolen the future of the Northern youth...simple
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Leverage2021: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Benbellamor:
sharing N50 N50 to babiala...that's what you call more generous.. grin
But I admire your honesty admitting to more poor people in the North than south
The Answer is not farfetched,
The Northern Billionaires have stolen the future of the Northern youth...simple
don't mind him

They create millions of almajiris for their advantage and give them scrubs from plate and you call that generosity

Dangote can donate for covid 19 for politics but has no foundation for almajiris, not even dantata or rabui
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by PandoraObi: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
vanbonattel:

Dangote did not buy land in the south east because it is not viable for economy, it is also landlocked, who knows,some IPOB terrorists will attack his company or properties in the place, where there is no peace there is no prosperity, or can I say where the unknown gunmen killing people are celebrated, it is Doom for war

2 Likes

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by LegendHero(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
vanbonattel:

apart from marrying small girls, northern billionaires don't do anything else.

And that's why they are begging a small boy like Davido for money?

Show me just one road built by Dangote in the north.

I don’t think there is any billionaire that gives more than Dangote currently in Nigeria. At least the official figures.

He once donated a $3.3 million complex to Bayero University Business School Kano in 2020.

He built 200 housing units to Boko Haram victims – mostly women and children; Injected over N7billion to create succor in North East in the wake of the Boko Haram insurgency.

He donated $2.7 million hostel to the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

1 Like

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
LegendHero:

I don’t think there is any billionaire that gives more than Dangote currently in Nigeria. At least the official figures.

He once donated a $3.3 million complex to Bayero University Business School Kano in 2020.

During corona virus, no tribe donated to charity than North followed by Yoruba.

Legendhero Sir, I can remember very well no igbo was on the list because I remember a comment someone made about it.

1 Like

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
PandoraObi:
Dangote did not buy land in the south east because it is not viable for economy, it is also landlocked, who knows,some IPOB terrorists will attack his company or properties in the place, where is no peace there is no prosperity, or can I say where the unknown gunmen killing people are celebrated, it is Doom for war

Irorun igi ni irorun eye
They have left them behind grin

2 Likes

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
SlyDev:

Legendhero Sir, I can remember very well no igbo was on the list because I remember a comment someone made about it.

this one is always obsessed about igbos cheesy
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by LegendHero(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
SlyDev:

During the period of Ebola, Dangote is the single largest private donor on the African continent, where he donated over $3milli to the African Union Ebola Trust Fund.

Even during Covid. Dangote still donated the highest.

I can’t even recall the list of other Covid donor then, but I’m just trying to talk about Dangote philanthropy which is clearly evident to people.

1 Like

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Devgru: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
they should go and sit down, all the NGOs in Nigeria and so much in government aid all go to the north, na only beg these ones sabi. They have the highest number of politicians and oil well owners in these country, they should meet them for help and leave southerners alone abeg
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by PandoraObi: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
SlyDev:

Irorun igi ni irorun eye
They have left them behind grin
Of course, how can a bird stay on a tree that is on fire

1 Like

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Tinubuadvocate: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Leverage2021: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
LegendHero:

He built 200 housing units to Boko Haram victims – mostly women and children; Injected over N7billion to create succor in North East in the wake of the Boko Haram insurgency.

He donated $2.7 million hostel to the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
All what you listed is trash

How much is $3million?

Maduka alone that is just a doctor in USA has spent more than all you listed there as infrastructure to his community yet he is not a top billionaire in Africa

Instead of Dangote putting ₦7billion to build houses for Boko Haram victims that would also benefit his cement business why not create structures to eliminate almajiri system so that Boko Haram won't exist in the first place

1 Like

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
this one is always obsessed about igbos cheesy

And you are always obsessed about me because you are always on my comments
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
LegendHero:

During the period of Ebola, Dangote is the single largest private donor on the African continent, where he donated over $3milli to the African Union Ebola Trust Fund.

I can’t even recall the list of other Covid donor then, but I’m just trying to talk about Dangote philanthropy which is clearly evident to people.

Apart from donation, he still provided lab that can test 400 people a day

1 Like

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Leverage2021: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
LegendHero:

Africa richest man that has investment across Africa donated a mere $3m (₦1billion) to Africa ebola trust

But otedola that is just an apprentice donated ₦5billion at a go, to the Nigeria children care
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by NASTYNASOSO: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Benbellamor:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/religious-leaders-in-the-north-appeal-to-davido-for-help/

Speaking on behalf of the religious leaders, the general overseer of Christ evangelical and life intervention ministry Sabon Tasha kaduna state in North western Nigeria ,Pastor Yohanna Buru said he and other and top Northern Muslims and Christians clerics would like to draw the attention Davido that the North is in dire need of humanitarian assistance and now is the best time for such gesture.

HMMMMMMMM

LIST OR MENTION THE ISLAMIC CLERICS
NONE WAS MENTIONED IN YOUR POST
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Leverage2021:
All what you listed is trash

How much is $3million?

Maduka alone that is just a doctor in USA has spent more than all you listed there as infrastructure to his community yet he is not a top billionaire in Africa

Instead of Dangote putting ₦7billion to build houses for Boko Haram victims that would also benefit his cement business why not create structures to eliminate almajiri system so that Boko Haram won't exist in the first place

How many people have you help in your life? I don't understand you people, hatred is not a way forward. Dangote got there because of his business intellect and acumen, he is kind, sweet and a gentle soul

He might donate money to end mmpukuri drug in alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Leverage2021: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
SlyDev:

How many people have you help in your life? I don't understand you people, hatred is not a way forward. Dangote got there because of his business intellect and acumen, he is kind, sweet and a gentle soul

He might donate money to end mmpukuri drug in alaigbo
grasping at straws is the last kick of a dying horse

By the way am not igbo
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by FarahAideed: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Instead of Appealing to billionaire kidnapper Ali Machala or high Governor Abu Kaka of Borno state
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Benbellamor: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

LIST OR MENTION THE ISLAMIC CLERICS
NONE WAS MENTIONED IN YOUR POST
when you hear Islamic Cleric...your head Swells...as if they're special but Not ....How many Shariah court do you have in the North but bandits keep growing because you guys share a common ground with bandits.. Religion...we thought your respect for Shari'a will wipe out terrorism and create Al'janah in the north... So that the South can be jealous.. But No..it's Double Calamity for the North...
Shame
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Leverage2021:
grasping at straws is the last kick of a dying horse

By the way am not igbo

You are very Igbo, this is exactly how Igbo reason with una kleg proverb
Re: Religious Leaders In The North Appeals To Davido For Help by NASTYNASOSO: 12:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Benbellamor:
when you hear Islamic Cleric...your head Swells...as if they're special but Not ....How many Shariah court do you have in the North but bandits keep growing because you guys share a common ground with bandits.. Religion...we thought your respect for Shari'a will wipe out terrorism and create Al'janah in the north... So that the South can be jealous.. But No..it's Double Calamity for the North...
Shame

HMMMMMMMM

WHAT POINT ARE YOU ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO PUT THROUGH.

HOW IS THIS RELATED TO A SIMPLE QUESTION I ASKED.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
COMPREHENSION IS YOUR PROBLEM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Uche Nnanna Dazzles In Red To Mark Birthday (Photos) / FRAUD, Davido Is So Fake. Here Is Reason Why Issa Omojola Rejected Da LAMBO / Popular Tiktoker Blackchully Cried Out Over Leak Nude And Masturbating Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.