Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Popular Akwa Ibom OAP, Aaron Ayara Quits Bachelorhood, Says 'I Do' To His Heartt - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Popular Akwa Ibom OAP, Aaron Ayara Quits Bachelorhood, Says 'I Do' To His Heartt (499 Views)

OAP Dan Foster, Fiokee in Uyo as #ArtMostSphere 4.0 Ends in Style (Photos) / Kizz Daniel's "One Ticket" Not Fit For Marriage Ceremony -- OAP Michael Effiong / Oap aunty Chi, to host career day featuring Bimbo Akintola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Akwa Ibom OAP, Aaron Ayara Quits Bachelorhood, Says 'I Do' To His Heartt by Nigerdeltaent(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
A popular on air personality with Heritage FM, Eket, Aaron Ayara, has finally said bye bye to bachelorhood today. The solemnization of holy matrimony was conducted this morning, by the Apostolic Church, Akuwot, Eket.

The reception ceremony was held at Imperial Hotel, Eket and was witnessed by men and women of timber and calibre.

Mr Idem Iniobong chaired the occasion with Eket Council boss, Rt Hon Akan Tommey , also in attendance with other top dignitaries who came to grace the occasion.

The Master of Ceremony was another popular AOP, Nsudo Rockefeller of the AKBC fame.

Enjoy the pictures;
https://www.ndreporters.com/2021/11/27/popular-akwa-ibom-oap-aaron-ayara-quits-bachelorhood-says-i-do-to-his-hearttrob/

1 Share

Re: Popular Akwa Ibom OAP, Aaron Ayara Quits Bachelorhood, Says 'I Do' To His Heartt by ekanx27(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Popular Akwa Ibom OAP, Aaron Ayara Quits Bachelorhood, Says 'I Do' To His Heartt by emetisuccess(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Congratulations to them and also wishing them a happy married life.

(1) (Reply)

Fintech Expert, John Ondoma Marks Birthday With Abuja Idps / What's Going On Here / VIDEO: Another 15-year-old Boy And His Friends Stops From Lodging Into Hotel Roo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.