Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ooni Of Ife Abandoned Our Daughter For Years, He Is A Deadbeat Dad” Ooni Of Ife’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ooni Of Ife Abandoned Our Daughter For Years, He Is A Deadbeat Dad” Ooni Of Ife’ (625 Views)

Meet The Man Who Raised His Hands For 45 Years! He Made A Legacy / School Mother Strips, Whips & Batters ‘daughter’ For Allegedly Sleeping With Boy / Xenophobia: Man Calls Davido A Deadbeat For Saying Nigeria Is No Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Abandoned Our Daughter For Years, He Is A Deadbeat Dad” Ooni Of Ife’ by OkporuRachel: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Ooni Of Ife Abandoned Our Daughter For Years, He Is A Deadbeat Dad” Ooni Of Ife’ by khia: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
LMAO grin Don't Nigerians love to boast and beat their chests on how Nigerian men don't leave their women as baby mamas, and how they provide for their seeds. grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Abandoned Our Daughter For Years, He Is A Deadbeat Dad” Ooni Of Ife’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
how can he be called a "deadbeat dad" if he's raised the child on his own since she was 11yrs old?!

some people are quick to throw accusations out of their clueless minds.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Abandoned Our Daughter For Years, He Is A Deadbeat Dad” Ooni Of Ife’ by Zetty177x: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2021
I'm surprised that the Ooni did this. I remember always reading about him talking about how difficult it was to be a single dad. And pitied him..hmmmm. if what his baby mother said is true, he should apologise to her

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Abandoned Our Daughter For Years, He Is A Deadbeat Dad” Ooni Of Ife’ by Zetty177x: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
how can he be called a "deadbeat dad" if he's raised the child on his own since she was 11yrs old?!

some people are quick to threw accusations out of their clueless minds.

U are the clueless one here. Don't feed a child for 2 day if that baby won't die. Not to talk of drugs, immunization, buying of Pampers, feeding daily, taking to hospital, packing shit, what about when they are sick, u run helter skelter, birthday celebration, taking her to school, paying fees..come on..it's hard work....I beg praise the Mum. She did it alone for 10yrs..or more

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Abandoned Our Daughter For Years, He Is A Deadbeat Dad” Ooni Of Ife’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:02am On Nov 29, 2021
Zetty177x:
U are the clueless one here. Don't feed a child for 2 day if that baby won't die. Not to talk of drugs, immunization, buying of Pampers, feeding daily, taking to hospital, packing shit, what about when they are sick, u run helter skelter, birthday celebration, taking her to school, paying fees..come on..it's hard work....I beg praise the Mum. She did it alone for 10yrs..or more

see this narrow minded clueless person... a mother raises a child on her own for 10yrs and you are quick to claim that she should be praised and the father should be looked down upon....yet, when that same mother abandon that same child for the next 10 yrs while daddy solely raise that child to adulthood, you now STILL view the father as a deadbeat and the mother as a saint!

what a bunch of HYPOCRITES you guys are, its sickening!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Abandoned Our Daughter For Years, He Is A Deadbeat Dad” Ooni Of Ife’ by Zetty177x: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

see this narrow minded clueless person... a mother raises a child on her own for 10yrs and you are quick to claim that she should be praised and the father should be looked down upon....yet, when that same mother abandon that same child for the next 10 yrs while daddy solely raise that child to adulthood, you now STILL view the father as a deadbeat and the mother as a saint!

what a bunch of HYPOCRITES you guys are, its sickening!

My point is u can't abandon a child for even a month and start claiming saint. Ooni is deadbeat..or let me say was. He kept on emphasizing that he raised d child alone that the life of a single dad isn't easy. Whereas he didn't do anything at the early years of his child's life. Why did he lie?

Why are u bitter? Are u deadbeat too?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Abandoned Our Daughter For Years, He Is A Deadbeat Dad” Ooni Of Ife’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Zetty177x:

My point is u can't abandon a child for even a month and start claiming saint.

yet the mother abandoned the child since she was 11yrs old, and you still wanna look at the mother like a saint.... BWAAAAAAH! stop being a hypocrite, "whats good for goose...."

Ooni is deadbeat..or let me say was.

why dont you call the mother a deadbeat too, since she did exactly what Ooni did?!

He kept on emphasizing that he raised d child alone that the life of a single dad isn't easy. Whereas he didn't do anything at the early years of his child's life. Why did he lie?

then call him a liar, but if you are gonna call someone a deadbeat, then BOTH OF THEM should be called that.

Why are u bitter? Are u deadbeat too?

its called COMMON SENSE in the face of hypocrisy.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Abandoned Our Daughter For Years, He Is A Deadbeat Dad” Ooni Of Ife’ by Zetty177x: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

yet the mother abandoned the child since she was 11yrs old, and you still wanna look at the mother like a saint.... BWAAAAAAH! stop being a hypocrite, "whats good for goose...."

why dont you call the mother a deadbeat too, since she did exactly what Ooni did?!

then call him a liar, but if you are gonna call someone a deadbeat, then BOTH OF THEM should be called that.

its called COMMON SENSE in the face of hypocrisy.

You have changed the narrative now. So the Mum abadoned the same girl at 11? See eh, pray not to witness deadbeat situation....if someone did wrong, whether he's a king or not is irrelevant. He must be called out

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Abandoned Our Daughter For Years, He Is A Deadbeat Dad” Ooni Of Ife’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Zetty177x:
You have changed the narrative now. So the Mum abadoned the same girl at 11? See eh, pray not to witness deadbeat situation....if someone did wrong, whether he's a king or not is irrelevant. He must be called out

what narrative have i changed...?! the full story is that MAMA raised the child by herself til the child turned 11yrs old then DADDY has raised the child by himself since then.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Money / For Intelligent Ladies Only / Search For People. Help To Find Relatives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.