Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

ALUTA NEWS 1st Anniversary: - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / ALUTA NEWS 1st Anniversary: (266 Views)

'We'll Continue To Give Voice To Nigerians, labour,youth, Csos'–ceo Aluta News / Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) / 1st Anniversary/launching Of 5million Naira For Church Building Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ALUTA NEWS 1st Anniversary: by okrote4real: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ogebe Jones- Managing Director, Aluta News
Protocol:

It is an honour and great joy to me address you on this 1st anniversary of the Aluta News, allow me to extend special thanks to the our guest of honour here present ….. For accepting our invitation to this auspicious event, we are sincerely thankful to you for being with us in-spite of your busy schedule this attest to the great support and importance you extend to Aluta News.
Thanks to all of you not only for joining us here today but also making this symbolic day, for me as the pioneer MD and for the rest of the team this event mark cumulation of 12 months or 1 year if you may of story, a story that that begins with a humble beginnings, as some of you may know (Aluta NEWS Story Shared)
And I paraphrase fellow Nigerians ‘’ ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country’’ end of quote by JF KENEDY, 35th president of the United States of America.
And this has been our inspiration to add value and credibility to the news and media sector of the Nigerian economy especially now with the proliferation of fake news, at the core of Aluta News is to be fair and to practice professionally in line with the ethos of journalism.
Aluta News is an online news platform that is promoted by Aluta Media, our goal is to holistically capture the agitations, views, opinions and governance processes of the organized labor, youth groups, civil society and other progressive who’s Mandate is to create a better society where civil right and our collective humanity is uphold.
Vision:
To be the voice that upholds our collective aspiration for an egalitarian Society
Mission: to use media as a tool to promote, defend and advance the right economic policies, social rights and wellbeing of all Nigerians.
We couldn’t have come this far without you all our stakeholders and moving forward we still rely on your unrelenting support towards a building a formidable global media in Nigeria by Nigerians.
I thank you all for coming; let’s do this again next year!
Once again thank you and God bless .

(1) (Reply)

Patience Is A Lesson Of Life By Edet Edem Akpan / 10 Effective Ways To Promote An Event Offline - OFFER SERVICE / Catering And Small Chops Service In Ibadan, Bodija,oluyole Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.