Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

331sqm Of Land For Sale In Ogombo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 331sqm Of Land For Sale In Ogombo (260 Views)

Cheap Biodigester Soakaway In Ogombo Ajah Lagos / shopping complex on 331sqm Land At 67, Mushin Road, Isolo lagos 30m / New 2bdrms In Ogombo(ajah) To Let (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

331sqm Of Land For Sale In Ogombo by Barbara007(f): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Distress distress distress sale:
This seller has started work but needs to sell for some personal reasons known to him personally.
Title : Global C of O, survey and reciept
This seller has also promised to take the fence up and also fix the drainage you see in the video.
This is the beat deal you can get in the area so don't lose this.
Price : N12M naira net
Land size: 331sqm
Re: 331sqm Of Land For Sale In Ogombo by 10thTenthMan: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Barbara007:
Distress distress distress sale:
This seller has started work but needs to sell for some personal reasons known to him personally.
Title : Global C of O, survey and reciept
This seller has also promised to take the fence up and also fix the drainage you see in the video.
This is the beat deal you can get in the area so don't lose this.
Price : N12M naira net
Land size: 331sqm

Is this or any property like this available in Ogombo Area ? I have some there already and will be willing to have more . NOTE PLEASE I DONT BUY ESTATE LANDS.

IT is one of the biggest deciets in Nigeria today. The same people that sold to you will claim they are managing the estate and still impose service charges that are up to rents in other and even land in other areas. I buy only community lands with good neighbours and we provide our own security and discuss like men how to improve the environment. I BUY ESTATE LAND ONLY WHEN I AM THE ONE DEVELOPING THE ESTATE. haha..
Re: 331sqm Of Land For Sale In Ogombo by Barbara007(f): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2022
10thTenthMan:

Is this or any property like this available in Ogombo Area ? I have some there already and will be willing to have more . NOTE PLEASE I DONT BUY ESTATE LANDS.

Good morning, yes this is available and not estate land this belong to individual.

There are other options too for sale around Ogombo and Okun Ajah, the one at Okun Ajah is a full plot and a distress sale.

My WhatsApp line for quick response 08085789451

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

9 Units Of 2 Bedroom Luxury Apartments For Sale!!! / 305 Sqmtrs Office Space @ Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island / Limited Offer Of Approved Excised Land, 600sqm @3M - Ibeju Lekki. 08091236672

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.