Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says (346 Views)

Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria , LCCI Lament Drop In Power Supply / *VICE PRESIDENT OSINBAJO PRIDE OF NIGERIA – NSCIA* / Vice President Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria – Nscia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says by TheRareGem1(f): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2021
Having supervised the implementation of key interventions of the Buhari administration across education, health, agriculture, and manufacturing, displaying uncommon loyalty, integrity and sagacity, among other qualities, the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has been described as the pride of the nation, who has become a leading light for his contemporaries across Africa and beyond.

This was the view of the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, LCCI, delivered by its Deputy President of the Lagos, Dr Michael Olawale Cole, while delivering a Vote of Thanks for the participation of the Vice President at the 2021 LCCI Presidential Policy Dialogue held at Eko Hotel, Lagos.

The Vice President who was featured at the event had spoken about Nigeria’s economic trajectory, detailing the efforts by the Federal Government to sustain the positive momentum with two consecutive quarters of growth despite challenges.

The presentation by Professor Osinbajo, had elicited a standing ovation from guests at the event in acknowledgement of the efforts of the government and the VP’s detailed presentation.

The Vice President’s presentation was followed by a dialogue session with business leaders and investors at the event

Acknowledging the VP’s clarity of thoughts and ideas in the management of the economy, Dr Cole said, “you are a worthy Vice President of our country and a fantastic leader of this nation and we are very glad to have you in our midst today.”

“We are glad that you have shown yourself to be a leading light for other Vice Presidents in Africa. Your expertise, foresight, and prudence have been very evident in the results of the good works that are spread across this nation,” the LCCI deputy president added.

“You are a pride of this nation, pride of Africa,” the LCCI deputy president stated.

Commending the VP’s leadership of the ESP and other interventions that mitigated the impact of COVID-19 on the economy, Dr Cole said, “we are indebted to God for your dynamic strategy and dexterity in effectively managing the hydra-headed COVID-19 pandemic and the post-COVID Nigerian economy.

“Having known you for over 35 years as I said earlier, you are doing an exemplary work, your integrity remains untainted, and your impact and service to humanity transcends Nigeria to the continent of Africa and beyond.”

Dr Cole then recalled a comment made about the VP’s leadership qualities in 2018, noting that “when we had a programme like this, the fellow that came from the US who later became our President was so impressed by the quality of the delivery by this our fine Vice President. He said that is a Vice President that any country should look for, and also a President that any country should look for.”

Speaking further about Osinbajo’s support for the President in the actualization of the administration’s objectives, he noted that “your loyalty as the number two citizen of this great country, your very uncommon intelligence and sagacity in conjunction with that of Mr President, have made Nigeria to witness improvements in Agriculture, Education, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Energy and other sectors of the economy.

“We know that people are clamouring for more (from this administration) but there is no doubt you have been a major contributor to the confidence level of this administration,” the LCCI official said.

Other speeches delivered at the Presidential Policy Dialogue were the Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the President of the LCCI Mrs. Toki Mabogunje, and Otunba Abimbola Ogunbanjo, Nigeria Exchange Group Chairman. There was also audience participation involving questions and observations directed to the Vice President who interacted after delivering a speech.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/osinbajo-pride-of-nigeria-lcci-says/amp/

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says by vanbonattel: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2021
More than 5,000 people from Ogun, his home state has been kidnapped, beaten, raped, extorted and chased away from their homes and this man says nothing?

The man is a real pride to bandits in fact grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says by TheRareGem1(f): 6:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Wonderful great leader he is.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says by Aufbauh(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Prof Osinbajo is indeed an exemplary leader with qualification that every Nigerian can be proud of having as a Leader.

However absolute power does not only corrupt but also attract the corruptible.
Re: Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says by LibertyRep: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Let them continue to hype him.

But while doing so, please don't insult the sensibilities of the rest of us.
Re: Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says by helinues: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Able VP,the lord is your strength
Re: Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says by nazicartel(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2021
I don't even understand this Osinbajo issues....
APC ( including Osiboss ) are failures . Why will we always exonerate Osinbajo from Buhari's failures. They are the same....
Osinbajo is a good man but shouldn't be voted for.
Re: Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2021
vanbonattel:
More than 5,000 people from Ogun, his home state has been kidnapped, beaten, raped, extorted and chased away from their homes and this man says nothing?

The man is a real pride to bandits in fact grin
Old news.

And you're also exaggerating bro.

If we are to check the records of people that have lost their life through gunmen between the east and west this year, far more people have been killed in the East this year and more properties have been destroyed in the east.

nazicartel:
I don't even understand this Osinbajo issues....
APC ( including Osiboss ) are failures . Why will we always exonerate Osinbajo from Buhari's failures. They are the same....
Osinbajo is a good man but shouldn't be voted for.
Which party and person will you be voting in 2023?
Re: Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says by nazicartel(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Old news.

And you're also exaggerating bro.

If we are to check the records of people that have lost their life through gunmen between the east and west this year, far more people have been killed in the East this year and more properties have been destroyed in the east.

Which party and person will you be voting in 2023?

This is a very serious question, but I think I will vote for individual and not party this time around...
But I'm not voting Osinbajo with my family, so he has lost 3 votes already.
Re: Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria, LCCI Says by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2021
nazicartel:
This is a very serious question, but I think I will vote for individual and not party this time around...
But I'm not voting Osinbajo with my family, so he has lost 3 votes already.
Is your right bro.

I'm sure you have your reasons. I can't fight or start arguing with you on that.

Majority have their ways in democracy. 2023 is not far away

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Loss Of $2bn: Sen Eyakenyi's Bill For Nigeria's Coastguards Scales 2nd Reading / 2023: Nigerians Will Resist Muslim-muslim Ticket, Northern Christian Elders Warn / What Bisi Akande Book Of Worms Has Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.