Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public (6149 Views)

John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo / Segun Torila Excites The World !!! / Second Epl Goal Excites Osaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by aloyemeka1: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2011
[size=14pt]John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-yoR4da9pQm4/TfBvZw6IzwI/AAAAAAAADmc/dTu4bYVCoH0/s400/1.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-ij5hXDwnQnA/TfBu439eL_I/AAAAAAAADmY/6UCcHVLTh_8/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Check out the pic on the left especially his shorts and you will see the big bulge, hahaha! This is such a joy to look at, mostly because they are married, have two kids and have been together for thirteen years. They obviously still have the hots for each other.

The Chelsea and England National Football team captain John Terry, 30, and his wife Toni, 29, are currently holidaying in Abu Dhabi with their twins.

http://lindaikeji..com/
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by snowdrops(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2011
dddaaaammmmnnnn. the wifes got it man.

shes hawt.
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2011
This is why Chelsea didn't win the trophy this season. . .

It's because their players are way too busy having fun instead of being on the training ground. grin grin grin
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by snowdrops(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2011
some guys are dogs.

with a babe as shapely he still went out screwing his friends ex.
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by r231(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2011
naija pple. . . . jus cus a man is on vacation with his wife in bikini

that means he doesn't respect her in public undecided

na wa o

snowdrops:

some guys are dogs.

with a babe as shapely he still went out screwing his friends ex.

true
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by snowdrops(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2011
in the first pic, does anyone notice terry got a hard on?? grin

i no blame the guy cheesy
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by snowdrops(m): 12:00am On Jun 10, 2011
i thought they said you cant smouch in public in abu dhabi
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by r231(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2011
snowdrops:

i thought they said you cant smouch in public in abu dhabi

only Muslims grin cheesy

snowdrops:

oh yea cheesy
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by honeric01(m): 12:32am On Jun 10, 2011
And whats wrong with this?

Man, his wife's got the shape! cool
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by tayoast(m): 2:08am On Jun 10, 2011
mama-gee:

This is why Chelsea didn't win the trophy this season. . .

It's because their players are way too busy having fun instead of being on the training ground. grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry

snowdrops:

First thing I saw. Goes to show JT is a MAN.

@Aloy/Emeka, dont u think the title of d thread is misleading?
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by denzel2009: 3:14am On Jun 10, 2011
Yeah, she is not bad.

Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by kandiikane(m): 3:16am On Jun 10, 2011
I do not get the title? Why disrespect?Because he got a hard on? lol

@The wife BODI, DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I think she looks much better from the back. . .
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by snowdrops(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2011
kandiikane:

I think she looks much better from the back. . .
you got that right hun lol
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by aloyemeka1: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2011
Getting a hard on in public is a gross disrespect for his wifey.
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by snowdrops(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2011
are you serious shocked
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by Stonnydrey(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2011
He fucking get long dick like my own o, If myn no long pass am. Na wetin Bridge wife see b dat, eh yha i no blame her sha anyway, Long dick makes sense o
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by snowdrops(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2011
its not the size of the ship that matters but the motion of the ocean.
Re: John Terry's wife 'excites' him in public by r231(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Getting a hard on in public is a gross disrespect for his wifey.

African mentality undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Beats Ghana 2-1 On Aggregate In Women's Nations Cup Qualifier. / Sacking Amodu Was A Mistake - Odemwingie / 3 Sure Pool Draws Is Ready For This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.