Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel (1091 Views)

Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) / Fire Outbreak At Usman Dan-Fodio University Female Hostel, Sokoto (Video) / Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by Seeksnigeria: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Update from

A final student at the Faculty of Education of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) named Binta Isa has died in the school hostel on Friday after a brief illness, Siggy reports.

The university’s spokesperson, Ramarra Galba, stated on Saturday that Ms. Issa from Kogi State passed away at around 7 pm, After complaining of chest pain.

According to the statement, the university’s health services department said that she had previously visited the new campus clinic on Wednesday and complained of chest pain.

It said she was diagnosed and took some medications.

The agency further explained that the deceased had responded to treatment and attended her lectures and other daily activities on Thursday and Friday.

“However, the roommates were shocked to have come back and met her lying on the floor.

“They immediately raised an alarm and she was taken to the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital where she was confirmed dead by the doctors.

“The Vice-Chancellor, Sagir Adamu Abbas, along with the University Registrar, Jamil Ahmad Salim, Director University Health Services as well as the Director of Security, Abdulyakin Ibrahim, were all at the scene.

“Meanwhile, the Management of the University has contacted and briefed her brother, who resides in Kano about the situation.

“The Vice-Chancellor, on behalf of the Management, staff, and students of the University, has expressed sadness over the death of the young Ms. Isa, who died in her prime.

“He sent heartfelt condolence to her parents, relatives, and colleagues. He prayed to Allah to forgive her shortcomings and grant her Jannat ul Firdaus,” the statement said.

https:///final-year-bayero-university-female-student-dies-in-school-hostel/

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by Seeksnigeria: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2021
cry cry
Re: Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by Abdullah36(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2021
RIP
Re: Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by isaiah4life(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2021
God have mercy. Rip.

Lord, cover all students in Nigeria institutions.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by Officialhorlah(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Siggy you too wan dey turn into abi undecided

Anyways R.I.Pto her cry
Re: Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by Sigggy: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Siggy you too wan dey turn into abi undecided

Anyways R.I.Pto her cry

I'm just keeping you informed with campus gists, Daddy. I hate the badnews too cry

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Rest In Peace
Re: Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by BadNews: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sigggy:

I'm just keeping you informed with campus gists, Daddy. I hate the badnews too cry

Why are you calling me na
Re: Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by Sigggy: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
BadNews:

Why are you calling me na

Go and claim your title.
Re: Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by BadNews: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sigggy:

Go and claim your title.

Why are you calling BAD NEWS, look at my username
Re: Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by chizzypresh(f): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:
God have mercy. Rip.

Lord, cover all students in Nigeria institutions.

Amen
Re: Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by Adranido(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
angryThey don kill lam.
Re: Final Year Bayero University Female Student Dies In School Hostel by Danjikanbauchi: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kogi girls way the run things in ABU, na them be Ashawo for z town.

May be one Alhaji done use her for ritual.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel For 65naira? Which Kain Fuel Be Dis O / Most Sought-after University In Nigeria? / Is Accounting Under Humanity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.