Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,640 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Women Desert Church As Nigerian Pastor Claims God Told Him Women Should Become - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Desert Church As Nigerian Pastor Claims God Told Him Women Should Become (263 Views)

My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Desert Church As Nigerian Pastor Claims God Told Him Women Should Become by Maxwell0771p: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Most of the women in the New Word Mission Church, Obiaruku in Delta State have stopped attending the church after the pastor revealed that God has told him that women should now be the head and breadwinners of the family. According to sources, the church was the favorite for women in the area as a result of the its numerous women friendly programs.

“Last week the pastor of the church said he got a revelation from God that women should play the role of breadwinners and head of the family for three weeks. The level of adherence was supposed to reviewed every Sunday during the service until the three weeks elapse. Surprisingly, this is the first Sunday and most women are absent from the service”, an assistant pastor told YeyeNews.com reporter.

>>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/women-desert-church-as-nigerian-pastor-claims-god-told-him-women-should-become-head-of-household/

Re: Women Desert Church As Nigerian Pastor Claims God Told Him Women Should Become by riverbird: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Yeyenews grin, but if it's really true then I think I support the pastor, make them feel am small. angry
Re: Women Desert Church As Nigerian Pastor Claims God Told Him Women Should Become by KingEverest: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2021
grin the future is scared, Nigerian feminists are the biggest hypocrites, they claim to b feminists but 90% of them still depend on men for almost everytin, there feminism is only online they should go see real feminism in developed countries.
Re: Women Desert Church As Nigerian Pastor Claims God Told Him Women Should Become by Wawelexy(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Why dem come run? No be dem dey always shout gender equity......?
Re: Women Desert Church As Nigerian Pastor Claims God Told Him Women Should Become by habsydiamond(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2021
Dem never be bread winner men dey hear am... If dem come be breadwinner men don die be that.. Most of the house where woman be breadwinner is not always peaceful... The way it has been structured, women are meant to be the assistant and not the captain to the home. In su h house the men don't have any opinion if they are not bringing more to the table than the woman.

(1) (Reply)

A Brief Exposè On The Controversial Issue Of Tithing / Which Prophecy Has Been Fulfilled In Your Life? Here's Mine. / Zazoo: Congregants Seen Singing Zazoo Zeh: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.