Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Man Sues Parents For Giving Birth To Him In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sues Parents For Giving Birth To Him In Nigeria (307 Views)

Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M / U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues Parents For Giving Birth To Him In Nigeria by Rapidnews220: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2021
A Nigerian man has dragged his parents before a Magistrate court in Makurdi for giving birth to him in Nigeria. In the court documents revealed to YeyeNews.com by a close family member who wanted to remain unanimous, the 35-year-old man (name withheld) said his parents made the wrong decision to give birth to him in Nigeria when they had the means to have done so in any other part of the world.

“At the time I was conceived, this country was already experiencing bad governance and severe economic misfortune. I learned that was the era of ‘Andrew Checking Out’ and Nigerians were emigrating en-masse as a result of deteriorating economic fortune. So I am perplexed that my parents decided to relocate from United Kingdom to this hell hole of a country at that same time to conceive and give birth to me.”

>>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/man-sues-parents-for-giving-birth-to-him-in-nigeria/

Re: Man Sues Parents For Giving Birth To Him In Nigeria by Brainard22: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2021
grin cheesy
E choke
Re: Man Sues Parents For Giving Birth To Him In Nigeria by KingEverest: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2021
I talk am Nigerians will start to copy grin
Re: Man Sues Parents For Giving Birth To Him In Nigeria by Xscape1993(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2021
It is well.
Re: Man Sues Parents For Giving Birth To Him In Nigeria by NumeroUna(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2021
Eh ya, and he's even doing the suing in Markurdi, Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy..

I can only imagine his frustration, but Naija no be America. He should save that money and energy and channel it instead to migrating to the country "he was meant to be born in". cheesy
Re: Man Sues Parents For Giving Birth To Him In Nigeria by Wawelexy(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Mumu man, why not sue God for sending you here, money u suppose use celebrate ur papa for not j*rking u out into the WC and ur mama for not flushing u away. Idiot man at 35....

(1) (Reply)

.. / Digital Marketing Agency In Lagos Nigeria / Strength Requirements For Building Walls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.