Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria (849 Views)

Basic Insights Of My Country Cameroon; With A Huge Nigerian Expatriate Community / Huge Crowd At Osun-Osogbo Festival (Photos) / Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by LiberatedGirl: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Maybe all the religious and ethnic hatred in Nigeria stems from lack of Sex. Men like Sex alot, so maybe a " Sex Starved Man is an Angry Man "? Maybe if men were getting heavenly Sex 3 times a day their minds would be satisfied and there would be Smiles on their faces. Lolz. Whatever the Reason Boys need to Cool down and take things easy . Igbo and Yoruba have Christianity as a Unity point but they keep on looking at Ethnicity. There are so many meetings points between all tribes in Nigeria. We all eat food, we all Sleep, we all talk. We all like Sex even though some of us pretend we don't like it. Now that I have said Igbo and Yoruba should take things easy with each other someone is opening his mouth and searching for the right stone to throw at me in the shape of an abusive comment. " Olosho, Bitch take Stone !! ". Me I go dodge am.
Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by PlaysNigeria: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2021
sad
Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by Negroid001(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
Maybe all the religious and ethnic hatred in Nigeria stems from lack of Sex. Men like Sex alot, so maybe a " Sex Starved Man is an Angry Man "? Maybe if men were getting heavenly Sex 3 times a day their minds would be satisfied and there would be Smiles on their faces. Lolz. Whatever the Reason Boys need to Cool down and take things easy . Igbo and Yoruba have Christianity as a Unity point but they keep on looking at Ethnicity. There are so many meetings points between all tribes in Nigeria. We all eat food, we all Sleep, we all talk. We all like Sex even though some of us pretend we don't like it. Now that I have said Igbo and Yoruba should take things easy with each other someone is opening his mouth and searching for the right stone to throw at me in the shape of an abusive comment. " Olosho, Bitch take Stone !! ". Me I go dogde am.
I wouldn't say sex tho. The anger thing is a normz in this our country.
Tomorrow is monday, those hitting the road early in the morning would blend in with the usual rite of swearing and cursing amongst drivers, traders and basically just everyone. Tensions will be heightened, tempers will be flared. Every day inflation, bad roads, poor electricity, survival issues. Don't you get. The average Nigerian is automatically angry. It's a default setting.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by LiberatedGirl: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
It's so True. We seem to be always angry. I'm heading to Abeokuta tomorrow and I dread meeting any go slow. Yes we are always angry.
Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by LiberatedGirl: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
I think men would be happier if they had sex 3 times a day. I know women will be all smiles if they got gifts 3 times a day.
Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by Negroid001(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
I think men would be happier if they had sex 3 times a day. I know women will be all smiles if they got gifts 3 times a day.
3 times a day ke? Ahhhhh!
Ejoor oooo! Not everyone is psyched that way, sex no be food.
I'll opt for the gifts instead lol.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by LiberatedGirl: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Negroid001:
3 times a day ke? Ahhhhh!
Ejoor oooo! Not everyone is psyched that way, sex no be food.
I'll opt for the gifts instead lol.
Sex in the morning to make going to work Bearable. Sex at 2.00pm to make work Tolerable. Sex at 11.00pm to make Sleep arrive Sweatly. 95 percent of men will subside to this plan. The remaining 5 person will ask for one or twice a day. It's the ones who become Billionaires who will go for once a week. Money is their own Woman.
Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by Negroid001(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Sex in the morning to make going to work Bearable. Sex at 2.00pm to make work Tolerable. Sex at 11.00pm to make Sleep arrive Sweatly. 95 percent of men will subside to this plan. The remaining 5 person will ask for one or twice a day. It's the ones who become Billionaires who will go for once a week. Money is their own Woman.
Abeg. Money is my own woman too

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by LiberatedGirl: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Money is my Younger Sister, I'm always teaching games of counting with her. She is so popular, everywhere she goes People Smile at her. Our politicians sell their Souls to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by laiperi: 1:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Let me the first to tell you that you are Krazy with capital k

Three times a day for how long, a week?

I am sure even you cannot ride on top three times a day. It is this exaggerated expectation that is killing men.

Sex is not just the physical part. Touching, kissing, jokes, smiles and some of the activities that are not physical can emotionally satisfying.
Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by LiberatedGirl: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2021
laiperi:
Let me the first to tell you that you are Krazy with capital k

Three times a day for how long, a week?

I am sure even you cannot ride on top three times a day. It is this exaggerated expectation that is killing men.

Sex is not just the physical part. Touching, kissing, jokes, smiles and some of the activities that are not physical can emotionally satisfying.

Sex three times a day is very easy if a Sex session lasts just 10 minutes. Sex is energy sapping if it's not with someone you love. Love is the key to Sex. Anything you do without Love is Energy Sapping. And You are Right Sex is not about intercourse alone. Sex can be listening to your boyfriend on the phone. Sex does not have to be intercourse. So I was right in saying you can have Sex 3 times a Day.And I think you totally missed the sense in which I wrote the whole post, it was righten as a hypothesis that IF.... IF.... IF men could have Sex Three times a day " PERHAPS" PERHAPS.
You called me Krazy with a Capital K. Perhaps you haven't had Sex in a very very very very very long time
Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by LiberatedGirl: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2021
Actually you haven't had Sex in the Past 10 years.
Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by laiperi: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
I like the way you try to waka wiggle yourself out of it. Nice try.

Did you write this?

LiberatedGirl:

I am glad that you try to back out.

LiberatedGirl:

Sex three times a day is very easy if a Sex session lasts just 10 minutes. Sex is energy sapping if it's not with someone you love. Love is the key to Sex. Anything you do without Love is Energy Sapping. And You are Right Sex is not about intercourse alone. Sex can be listening to your boyfriend on the phone. Sex does not have to be intercourse. So I was right in saying you can have Sex 3 times a Day.And I think you totally missed the sense in which I wrote the whole post, it was righten as a hypothesis that IF.... IF.... IF men could have Sex Three times a day " PERHAPS" PERHAPS.
You called me Krazy with a Capital K. Perhaps you haven't had Sex in a very very very very very long time

Even if I have not had sex in twenty years, I cannot have sex three times a day, the way you originally construed it for more than a month, with the same girl.

Unless it is the way you finally agreed what sex is. But forget about if or perhaps, how long can you ride a man three times a day?

I know some ladies do it more than three times a day though. I take the compliment that I can go without sex for ten years, gracefully.
Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
Maybe all the religious and ethnic hatred in Nigeria stems from lack of Sex. Men like Sex alot, so maybe a " Sex Starved Man is an Angry Man "? Maybe if men were getting heavenly Sex 3 times a day their minds would be satisfied and there would be Smiles on their faces. Lolz. Whatever the Reason Boys need to Cool down and take things easy . Igbo and Yoruba have Christianity as a Unity point but they keep on looking at Ethnicity. There are so many meetings points between all tribes in Nigeria. We all eat food, we all Sleep, we all talk. We all like Sex even though some of us pretend we don't like it. Now that I have said Igbo and Yoruba should take things easy with each other someone is opening his mouth and searching for the right stone to throw at me in the shape of an abusive comment. " Olosho, Bitch take Stone !! ". Me I go dodge am.
I know say Konji dey worry u right now but take am easy, the guy go still come. Anyway, what u said is the truth. Nothing but the truth. Many of us just tend to hide or endure the urge for sex and act like all is well but deep inside of us we want to.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Sex Is. A Huge Problem In Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
It's so True. We seem to be always angry. I'm heading to Abeokuta tomorrow and I dread meeting any go slow. Yes we are always angry.
But the anger may have nothing to do with lack of sex.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Now Classified As Blacks In South Africa / How You Too Can Be A Pacesetter / Marrying A Girl From Ideat - Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.