Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him (28711 Views)

Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch / "I Never Said APC Is Responsible For Nigerians Suffering" - Okorocha Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by Chummynoni(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
I am sure obasanjo and Jonathan wud be ashamed of themselves making you a minister in their tenures. You are not worthy to be a ward councillor.
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by VEHINTOLAR: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
A very shameless man !
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by Omoslim26: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
na full belle dey talk so grin grin
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by vineyardfarms: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
benjackugo:
I Never Said That APC Has Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him (Photo)

Former Nigerian Aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has said that he has no regrets after joining the All Progressives Congress (APC), IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo collage of him and president Muhammadu Buhari, he wrote that he is a proud member of APC and is honored to belong to the party.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWy58ntv8KS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This comes after anti-graft agency, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) invited him for questioning.

day of reconing -getting closser each day.
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by Buksaylor: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
benjackugo:
I Never Said That APC Has Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him (Photo)

Former Nigerian Aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has said that he has no regrets after joining the All Progressives Congress (APC), IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo collage of him and president Muhammadu Buhari, he wrote that he is a proud member of APC and is honored to belong to the party.

This comes after anti-graft agency, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) invited him for questioning.

Shameless woman!
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by Ambber(f): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

None of Femi's gimmicks can surprise me.
It's in him.
If he can say Pantami is his brother and that APC is home to him after all he's said before, why should I doubt it when I hear he said APC betrayed him?

Afonja shattered the great Oyo empire, and handed over the Ilorin area to the Sokoto Caliphate just because of personal gains and a dispute with Alaafin Aole.

By default, they'd always go behind a gentlemanly agreement and sell out.
I learnt it the hard way when I was giving tons of red pills to my friend Kamarudeen whose wife was showing shege

Sometime in the future, I got to bed her and she told me she abhorred me in the past because Kamarudeen told her I was the source of his rebellion.

Since then, I've known better than to trust Kamarudeen's folks with agreements or expect them not to betray.
you did what with your friend, Kamaru’s wife Bedded her? You are the untrustworthy one

1 Like

Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by GoldenGTV(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Just siddon dey look Nigeria politicians oooooo.

Contact me for your Data, Airtime & Cable subscription: all at affordable prices. 09022541362
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by NybenSBF101(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's in him.
If he can say Pantami is his brother and that APC is home to him after all he's said before, why should I doubt it when I hear he said APC betrayed him?

Afonja shattered the great Oyo empire, and handed over the Ilorin area to the Sokoto Caliphate just because of personal gains and a dispute with Alaafin Aole.

I learnt it the hard way when I was giving tons of red pills to my friend Kamarudeen whose wife was showing shege

Sometime in the future, I got to bed her and she told me she abhorred me in the past because Kamarudeen told her I was the source of his rebellion.

Since then, I've known better than to trust Kamarudeen's folks with agreements or expect them not to betray.

Must you tell us that u fukked your friend's wife, when we all know that you are lying
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Well nobody supported this coke head and Reno more than biafrans see una candidate. This is how you support blatant thieves and criminals then be wailing which way Nigeria. Learn sense, no. So so self sabotage.

1 Like

Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by Funflipper: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Epeegee:
A lot of confused people in this country now,I just wish someone can just put the country for sale on EBay

The country has been sold already.
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by jrusky(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
Oga abeg go rest. You have lost it all. Go and enjoy the efcc.

You just chose to destroyed yourself with your lack of wisdom and integrity. People take extra care in being around you because of your unstable nature.
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by waistbead: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's in him.

grin grin grin grin Onye ara !
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by Femeto: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin The theif go soon comot APC.
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by FreedomArmy: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Just trow ewedu and amala near Ffk and watch him dance egu egede.
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by rickyrex(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
benjackugo:

I can see how desperate this man is trying to redeem his image. Baba no worry we can see everything from here. Apc member dey fear to associate with am. 2023 will be the end of his political career
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by Cokahot: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Est food and calm down. Do you know who you are talking to Oya bring the food. Ahh nice aroma

Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by Epeegee(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
dfrost:

Talk true, if you see Nigeria for Ebay, you go buy?

If the price no pass 10k
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by alanto: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's in him.

Wey you supposed just de catch your cruise. Now you don let people know say you be bigot. You are welcome.
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by Petacephas: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
But the person wei see this one before carry minister giv am na mumu too now. This guy is disgusting walahi
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by zomby(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
In life you have to stand for something, it doesn’t matter whether what you stand for is good or bad…YOU MUST STAND FOR SOMETHING.

FFK’s main issue is not standing for anything; everything goes as long as there is something for him to eat. This is why he will never be respected or relevant in PDP, APC, NPN or UPN.
I’m not sure why his story is still making the front page….Nothing new should be expected from a house rat.
Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by Deadlytruth(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Funny seeing those who celebrated FFK as a hero while he was in PDP now calling him afonja and insinuating that he is unprincipled just because he dumped their beloved party. FFK is far more principled than them because if he returns to PDP tomorrow their tune will surely change again. We have seen it happen before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him by Boniwhite: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's in him.

Nwamaikpe no be you say you crush pastor tunde wife?
now na kamarudeen wife

ah!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja / Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) / David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.