Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,149 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Ibadan City Tour 2021 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan City Tour 2021 (699 Views)

Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! / A Glimpse Of Ibadan City While Landing At The Airport From My Window Seat / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan City Tour 2021 by Haboseyday(f): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Ibadan city tour 2021
In this video, I took round the ancient city of Ibadan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap7ywdL1W3Q

I hope you enjoy the vlog!

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE������, COMMENT And SUBSCRIBE ( https://www.youtube.com/c/TheresaAdido) for more interesting Videos
Re: Ibadan City Tour 2021 by kenny714433(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2021
lipsrsealed

Don't ask this question again o. Which view are we enjoying?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan City Tour 2021 by itsme01: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Best ancient and modern city similar to Kano... Quite enjoyable place

1 Like

Re: Ibadan City Tour 2021 by Originalsly: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Ancient City indeed! .... enjoyed watching ... found it interesting! No disrespect... but got the feeling that area was deserted for at least 50 years.... then refugees came ... hoping to use it as a temporary home before moving on... so they never fixed anything let alone try to improve the buildings and conditions. In short.... it is like a refugee camp where the refugees never moved on. Again ... no disrespect ... they live there ... that's their normal ... and should I be trapped there for maybe 5 years .... it will become normal for me.
I noticed the houses don't really have windows and the place look verrrry dry ... like allergic to rainfall. Is water a really scarce commodity there? Are there hotels or places to stay in this part? The first part of the video seems to be the "commercial section"..... but I noticed no stores as we know it.... nor food spots....more like a big roadside market. Where did you stay?... how long?.....and what challenges you faced?
Re: Ibadan City Tour 2021 by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2021
itsme01:
sweet good morning
happy Sunday
Re: Ibadan City Tour 2021 by Haboseyday(f): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
kenny714433:
lipsrsealed

Don't ask this question again o. Which view are we enjoying?

Sorry sir or ma ☺
Re: Ibadan City Tour 2021 by Haboseyday(f): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
itsme01:

Thank you ❤️
Re: Ibadan City Tour 2021 by Haboseyday(f): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Originalsly:
Ancient City indeed! .... enjoyed watching ... found it interesting! No disrespect... but got the feeling that area was deserted for at least 50 years.... then refugees came ... hoping to use it as a temporary home before moving on... so they never fixed anything let alone try to improve the buildings and conditions. In short.... it is like a refugee camp where the refugees never moved on. Again ... no disrespect ... they live there ... that's their normal ... and should I be trapped there for maybe 5 years .... it will become normal for me.
I noticed the houses don't really have windows and the place look verrrry dry ... like allergic to rainfall. Is water a really scarce commodity there? Are there hotels or places to stay in this part? The first part of the video seems to be the "commercial section"..... but I noticed no stores as we know it.... nor food spots....more like a big roadside market. Where did you stay?... how long?.....and what challenges you faced?

Ibadan is big, that's just a part of the city, of course they have commercial buildings, stores, restaurants, hotels, etc.
I'm actually based in Ilorin, just traveled there for a tour, hope to go back there soon to show some other interesting parts.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan City Tour 2021 by Originalsly: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Haboseyday:

Ibadan is big, that's just a part of the city, of course they have commercial buildings, stores, restaurants, hotels, etc.
I'm actually based in Ilorin, just traveled there for a tour, hope to go back there soon to show some other interesting parts.

Hurry!... let me do virtual tour! Love these ehmmm .... back alley videos! ... areas not usually covered.
Re: Ibadan City Tour 2021 by Haboseyday(f): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Originalsly:

Hurry!... let me do virtual tour! Love these ehmmm .... back alley videos! ... areas not usually covered.

OK sir
I will
Not soon tho

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: UK Suspends Processing Of Visa Applications From Nigeria / How Is Life In Luxembourg As An International Student? / Help! Can't Reach My Mom Who Was Traveling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.