Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Why Is God’s Name Replaced With “YAHWEH” In Every Sabbath Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God’s Name Replaced With “YAHWEH” In Every Sabbath Church. (459 Views)

Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? / Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is God’s Name Replaced With “YAHWEH” In Every Sabbath Church. by ericevers01: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2021
Since I’ve known sabbath churches the only name they call God is Yahweh including Jesus, even in the songs they sing every names of God is replaced with Yahweh, I find it sometimes funny but can someone please explain why it’s like that.
Re: Why Is God’s Name Replaced With “YAHWEH” In Every Sabbath Church. by Kilotat: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2021
Forget the Sabbath Church, We are not suppose to call God God, its like disrespect to him. The right way to Call God respectively is Yahweh.
Re: Why Is God’s Name Replaced With “YAHWEH” In Every Sabbath Church. by Hundredfold4lif(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
YAHWEH is God's self-revealed, personal name.
Although falsely translated JEHOVAH by a Catholic Monk and forced into King James Version of the Bible and other versions with liberal ideology, all Biblical scholarship including Jewish Rabbis are in unison that YAHWEH is the proper translation of the Tetragrammaton YHWH which does not have a "J" vowel!
GOD's name not to be taken in vain is Yahweh-Elohim (LORD God)!
Re: Why Is God’s Name Replaced With “YAHWEH” In Every Sabbath Church. by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
ericevers01:
Since I’ve known sabbath churches the only name they call God is Yahweh including Jesus, even in the songs they sing every names of God is replaced with Yahweh, I find it sometimes funny but can someone please explain why it’s like that.
Because those who do so don't know God and so they attempt to decieve their followers with such things. undecided
Re: Why Is God’s Name Replaced With “YAHWEH” In Every Sabbath Church. by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

Although falsely translated JEHOVAH by a Catholic Monk and forced into King James Version of the Bible and other versions with liberal ideology, all Biblical scholarship including Jewish Rabbis are in unison that YAHWEH is the proper translation of the Tetragrammaton YHWH which does not have a "J" vowel!
YHWH is God's revealed name to those of the Old Covenant Law of Moses, the name by which those of that Law were commanded to reference Him by. undecided

Those of the New Covenant have a name that is Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Why Is God’s Name Replaced With “YAHWEH” In Every Sabbath Church. by MightySparrow: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fraud
Re: Why Is God’s Name Replaced With “YAHWEH” In Every Sabbath Church. by haddeylium(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
ericevers01:

What's that God's name that was replaced with YAHWEH please?
Re: Why Is God’s Name Replaced With “YAHWEH” In Every Sabbath Church. by haddeylium(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

Yahweh is God’s personal name in Hebrew, the Latin and English version is Jehovah.

Isaiah 42:8 Names of God Bible

8 I am Yahweh; that is my name.
I will not give my glory to anyone else
or the praise I deserve to idols.

Isaiah 42:8 Restoration of the Holy Name Bible

8 I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images

Both are correct and proper to use when speaking of God Almighty. It is no different than John in English being called Ivan in Russian.
Re: Why Is God’s Name Replaced With “YAHWEH” In Every Sabbath Church. by Janosky: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
ericevers01:
Exodus 6:3, what is God's name?

You see Jesus in that verse?

(1) (Reply)

Open Juju Challange 2022 100k For The Winner / Is Jesus Almighty God? / Catholic Reverend Sister Has Set Social Media On Fire With Her Hot Step Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.