Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,274 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? (329 Views)

5 Things You Should Do Before You Die / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? by Sharatan(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2021
I was wondering how many Christians can give up their lives if faced with a life and death situation..

Re: Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? by Sharatan(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2021
A scenario where unbelievers threaten to kill you except you denounce christ and Christianity is a perfect example..

Let's know how many real believers we have here
Re: Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? by Ammishaddai: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Make I look people wey go comment
Re: Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? by Sharatan(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Make I look people wey go comment

It's not easy at all. All this plenty church and prayer prayer everyday not a single Jesus diehard fan out here.

1 Like

Re: Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? by Ammishaddai: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2021
Sharatan:

It's not easy at all. All this plenty church and prayer prayer everyday not a single Jesus diehard fan out here.
My oga, the ones out there are lukewarm Christians who are just deceiving themselves . If you want to know who is really serving God , just call for an evangelism , you will see how many people will present themselves . And if you say the evangelism will require traveling to the north , nobody will come . But remember that Jesus said " For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it." (Matthew 16:25).

This is sad but may God help us find men who will stand for Him in these last days

1 Like

Re: Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? by Sharatan(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
My oga, the ones out there are lukewarm Christians who are just deceiving themselves . If you want to know who is really serving God , just call for an evangelism , you will see how many people will present themselves . And if you say the evangelism will require traveling to the north , nobody will come . But remember that Jesus said " For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it." (Matthew 16:25).

This is sad but may God help us find men who will stand for Him in these last days

That also brings us to the question of this religion thing. I believe it was ordained by God but some are of the opinion that it was originated by man to keep his fellow man in check.
When issues such as this present themselves, everyone begins counting their steps backwards.
Re: Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? by Theworldisvanity: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nothing and no one can ever make me denounce Christ. Its better I die here for the sake of Christ and receive everlasting life than to deny him and leave here, only to end up in everlasting fire where 10 Trillion years is just the starting point

2 Likes

Re: Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? by Sharatan(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
Nothing and no one can ever make me denounce Christ. Its better I die here for the sake of Christ and receive everlasting life than to deny him and leave here, only to end up in everlasting fire where 10 Trillion years is just the starting point

That's brave
Re: Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? by Pfizzzy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Make ona dey sincere oh... If you jam death e nor funny oh... It's not about knowing scriptures or being a good Christian
I would think it a bit. Yes! I am not wrong. You can't judge anyone! you're not God. We asked questions like this as if we are better Christians... Not everyone can evangelize, some people have difficulty in communicating with the crowd, some can but shy away because of no good knowledge of the scriptures (asin references to verses to make a solid point)... Can you say these ones are not true worshippers?
Re: Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? by Pfizzzy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
Nothing and no one can ever make me denounce Christ. It's better I die here for the sake of Christ and receive everlasting life than to deny him and leave here, only to end up in everlasting fire where 10 Trillion years is just the starting point

My brother, calm down grin
Re: Would You Die For The Love Of Christ? by Sharatan(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
I came across a video circulating online sometime last month or thereabout . Where jihadists probably Boko Haram or so were forcing Christians in the north to deny their faith and accept Islam or face death. They were denying their religion in tears. I was so angry and disappointed at the same time. And these guys had guts to record this thing. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Have Sex Before Marriage.:pastor CHRIS / Four Vibrant Youths Trigger Revival In Karshi, Abuja / PHOTO SPEAK: 80th Birthday, The Adeboyes Give Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.