Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. (37309 Views)

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Hugged: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Moral wrongs are distinct and separate from criminal offences. However, there are certain times the lines between the duo would get blurred, and certain acts that are considered immoral would attract criminal punishments. Sections 214 - 221 of the Criminal Code enumerates some of these acts. They include: (Shared By 123.com.ng Media)

1. Sexual intercourse with animals, people of the same sex, or any type of unnatural sexual act is considered to be a felony. Any person who engages in such would be liable to an imprisonment of 14 years.

2. Any attempt to commit any unnatural offence listed in No(1) above is also considered a felony. The person who attempts to commit any of these acts would be liable to 7 years imprisonment.

3. Any indecent act that is done without consent to a boy under the age of fourteen, which would ordinarily be regarded as an assault is considered to be a felony. The perpetrator would be liable to imprisonment for seven years.

4. Any indecent act that is done between males whether in public or private is considered a felony. It attracts imprisonment of 3 years.

5. Any person that has unlawful carnal knowledge of a girl under the age of 13 years would be guilty of a felony and liable to imprisonment for life, with or without caning.

6. Any owner of a house who allows the defilement of young girls in his house in whatsoever manner would be considered guilty of an offence.

a. If the girl in question is above 13 and under 16 years, he would be liable to 2 years imprisonment.

b. If the girl is under the age of 13, he would be liable to imprisonment for life.

7. Any person that has or attempts to have unlawful carnal knowledge of an idiot or slowpoke would be liable to an imprisonment of 2 years.

Source: https://123.com.ng/engaging-in-any-of-these-7-immoral-acts-can-make-you-go-to-prison/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by baralatie(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2021
So where do we go from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Sirheny007(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good.
Then proceed with massive arrest of 90% of Catholic priests, all single mothers, single fathers, Ajegunle landlords with potbelly (those Men!), all guys you see in bet9ja shops..

The evidence is there.

And if you fear the prisons may not accommodate these people? Why, we can convert any of these churches into correctional centers.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Alababoys: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
if you are above 55 of age visit Alaba boys .com for old record music, thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by GboyegaD(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hypocrisy of life. How does this stop child marriage that is still prevalent in some regions of the country?

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Privatepart00: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Okay
Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Privatepart00: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
That’s it
Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by inumidun2010(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
I think people should start ASKING about GIRL'S AGE oooooo... If you see girls wey full my CHURCH TEENAGER's DEPARTMENT... You will think they are ADULTS until they start talking , that's when you'll know they are BIG BABIES....
WHAT ARE THEY FEEDING THIS KIDS WITH ?..
But once you see the BOYS, na them go start bending to greet you...
4 people wey dey think I dey ask them out , make I shalaye ooooo, Teenage choir usually give their rendition 3rd Sundays and they come to main choir instrumentalists to rehearse oooooo... Make dirty minded people no mention me ooooo, I'm tired

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Kaycee54321(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sex, Sex, Sex and more sex.

Everything up there, na about sex.

We just like sex and pretend to hate it.

Funny enough, most of all those "offences" up there are done normally in this Nigerian society.

I'm tired of this society.
Somebody should insert that meme of a man in wrapper spitting out his disgust.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by dieavirgin(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
I'm free
Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Goldbw122(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
1000 ways to get to a prison undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Privatepart00: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sex sells after we worry about the consequences

2 Likes

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Temisia(f): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin
Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by ManishSmith(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Quite educative

1 Like

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Privatepart00: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe come and entertain us

1 Like

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by chariisGRACE(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
You will arrest a gay and send him to prison that is filled with men... Honeymoon
grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by samuel051: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yahoo nko?

1 Like

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by fineboynl(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin it was reduced to 13 because of Muslims

11 Likes

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Privatepart00: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Let me stop here
Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by TooMuchStuff: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hope you are not implying that one "Prophet of Mercy from Saudi Arabia many years ago" would've been locked up in Kikikiri ProMax for the defiling Aisha who was just 6yrs??

9 Likes

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
I need some to pls help me. I am depressed. Pls!
Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by SpatialKing(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Informative
Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Baawaa(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
7. Any person that has or attempts to have unlawful carnal knowledge of an idiot or slowpoke would be liable to an imprisonment of 2 years.
But if the person have lawful carnal knowledge of an idiot or slowpoke there is no punishment for that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Najyin(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Illegal moral offences. Most should be liable to firing squad.
Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by sofeo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Alright.
Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by petsey(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
For dis hard season, hard life n strong problem. Obedient is better dan sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison. by Klington: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Which one is "unlawful carnal knowledge of an idiot"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) / Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) / Police Demolish Three Shrines In Lagos, Rescue Couple (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.