Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Answer To How To Install Motherboard Drivers Without CD - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Answer To How To Install Motherboard Drivers Without CD (276 Views)

Solar Panel: A Complete Answer To All You Should Know / How To Setup HP Printer Without CD? / Guides On How To Install Solar (pv) System Panels On Rooftops In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answer To How To Install Motherboard Drivers Without CD by harveybuttler34: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Hi everyone, I've recently seen a lot of questions regarding how someone can install motherboard drivers without a CD. After a lot of research, I've found that the easiest way to install your motherboard drivers -- as well as your other device drivers -- is by simply updating your Windows.

Updating your Windows will automatically find the perfect drivers for your computer and get your problem solved. Furthermore, you can also use the device manager if you're willing to manually install the drivers.

I found these amazing answers when I searched for the topic on Google and got on this article: http://motherboardtimes.com/how-to-install-motherboard-drivers-without-cd/. It helped me find pretty much all the information I needed to help my fellows learn how they can easily install motherboard drivers without a CD.
Re: Answer To How To Install Motherboard Drivers Without CD by boardguide: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2021
The motherboard is self-contained in order to meet all needs, and it is a single board that controls all functions. USB ports on the motherboard are used to connect the mouse and keypad. Read More about several types of motherboards.

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Learning Python Programming / Always Give The Creator Of Humans All The Glory! / Blue Origin To Conduct Its Fifth Space Tourism Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.