Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? (36526 Views)

UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox / Does Over Masturbation Cause Chronic Nonbacterial Prostatitis? / Does Over Masturbation Cease Height Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by tujays(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
yeah, never heard of that in my entire life.
yea staying way from sex for a long period of time affect your labido. fact. If you don't have access to constant pussy use your hand.

1 Like

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by eboobng: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
bigdot1759:
If you're experiencing this , just visit Alagbo & stop wasting ur time here
Those agbos are dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by jennyswtie: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Does Excessive Stressing Or Staying Away From Sex For Too Long, Causes Erectile Dysfunction?

I wanted to create a new moniker for this thread but later changed my mind in order to continue with this my main Monika, because I see no importance/reason for creating a new moniker. Please you guys should not insult nor comment negatively on this thread. I know that topics similar to this have been created on this forum but I really want an answer and also a special advice towards achieving a permanent solution. I've browsed the internet about it, but it seems most of the sites I visited were only interested on advertising their products.

Lately, I've been overstressing my self, I combine three things in a day which means combining studies, business and family which makes me to always be on the road every minute of the day, I shuttle between Anambra, Enugu and Bayelsa, most of the time, if I can't find some of the goods I'm looking for in Onitsha, I travel to Lagos or Aba to get them which will be way-billed to my wife in Bayelsa so that she can sale them, and all these make me to be away from home for too long especially my studies.

so, on 18-11-2021, I decided to visit home, it was the day that terrible accident occured at upper iweka, Onitsha. But I got home, and I observed that I can't have an erection, even if it manages to erect, I can't hold the erection for too long, this thing kept happening until my wife couldn't take it anymore and she suggested we see a doctor, on getting to the hospital, the doctor asked me what I do for a living (what I do in my every day life) and I told him, he also asked how often do I visit home, I told him that it takes longer period before I visit home. He suggested that I should get some rest and stay away from too much stress, and also visit home regularly in order to be having regular intimacy with my wife, because staying away for too long from it can also have a negative effect on sexual life. But I told him that, stressing my self is how I put food on my table and that's also how I've been able to pass my exams even right from my undergraduate days.

The doctor made mention of Stress, which I'm fully aware of it's negative effect on sexual health, but staying away from intimacy for too long, does that also cause erectile dysfunction? even the internet didn't mention anything concerning Staying Away from intimacy for too long. I know that most men are down with this particular issue but are too shy/ashame to speak up.

please Nairalanders, how else do I overcome this disgraceful and shameful predicament?
all advice would be highly appreciated.

lalasticlala Seun Sissy3 dominique
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by ideatoprince18(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jj
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by Oyinladephilip(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Damn Niggarrrrrrr!!.... Isorright

1 Like

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by illicit(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
sad
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by Jephyard(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
The doctor is just giving you a tip that you should improve your sexual life for the sake of your marriage. You are only thinking about yourself what about your wife do you know what she has to pull through. There is an elastic limits to these things. Just balance am. Do you garrit, if you don't garrit well..... U know the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by yungrylex00(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
undecided
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by stampo: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
SATANlST:
i get thhe best erection when i stay off sex and soapy for long
Are you serious ?
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by Ogbanga0913: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Erection is a serious business
So handle it with care
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by oloshun(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
I think stress can cause it. Is there anything over stress can not cause? If it can kill, what is erectile dyfunction?

Please we have not heard from this guy, Slawormiir in a while, i hope all is well with him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by linearity: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sex like any other activity humans engage in gets better with practice.

And just like everything else, you have to learn and practice the act of doing it well.

Like everything, your effectiveness & abilities of your tools to perform at peak reduces with lack of practice….So, your Doctor is correct!
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by yungrylex00(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
stampo:

Are you serious ?
Very true
Me too grin

1 Like

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by Obinso: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yes.
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by SATANlST: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
stampo:

Are you serious ?
yes, and i think that is how it is suppose to be

2 Likes

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by stampo: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
bigdot1759:
If you're experiencing this , just visit Alagbo & thank me later
Wonderful.... Continue o
70 years old Man..
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by olas24u(f): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Does Excessive Stressing Or Staying Away From Sex For Too Long, Causes Erectile Dysfunction?

I wanted to create a new moniker for this thread but later changed my mind in order to continue with this my main Monika, because I see no importance/reason for creating a new moniker. Please you guys should not insult nor comment negatively on this thread. I know that topics similar to this have been created on this forum but I really want an answer and also a special advice towards achieving a permanent solution. I've browsed the internet about it, but it seems most of the sites I visited were only interested on advertising their products.

Lately, I've been overstressing my self, I combine three things in a day which means combining studies, business and family which makes me to always be on the road every minute of the day, I shuttle between Anambra, Enugu and Bayelsa, most of the time, if I can't find some of the goods I'm looking for in Onitsha, I travel to Lagos or Aba to get them which will be way-billed to my wife in Bayelsa so that she can sale them, and all these make me to be away from home for too long especially my studies.

so, on 18-11-2021, I decided to visit home, it was the day that terrible accident occured at upper iweka, Onitsha. But I got home, and I observed that I can't have an erection, even if it manages to erect, I can't hold the erection for too long, this thing kept happening until my wife couldn't take it anymore and she suggested we see a doctor, on getting to the hospital, the doctor asked me what I do for a living (what I do in my every day life) and I told him, he also asked how often do I visit home, I told him that it takes longer period before I visit home. He suggested that I should get some rest and stay away from too much stress, and also visit home regularly in order to be having regular intimacy with my wife, because staying away for too long from it can also have a negative effect on sexual life. But I told him that, stressing my self is how I put food on my table and that's also how I've been able to pass my exams even right from my undergraduate days.

The doctor made mention of Stress, which I'm fully aware of it's negative effect on sexual health, but staying away from intimacy for too long, does that also cause erectile dysfunction? even the internet didn't mention anything concerning Staying Away from intimacy for too long. I know that most men are down with this particular issue but are too shy/ashame to speak up.

please Nairalanders, how else do I overcome this disgraceful and shameful predicament?

check your diet and go greens,drink more water and stop wearing pants and use boxers .

1 Like

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by studentofTruth: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Oga, get enough rest!

Exercise frequently: run some 5km and do some pushups (50-100). Follow it up with good sleep.

Eat some ginger

You will be fine!

4 Likes

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by moshino(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
yeah, never heard of that in my entire life.

Have you heard the saying "Use it or lose it"?

...because that's what the doctor is telling you in other terms.
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Chronic stress causes erectile dysfunction while not having sex for a very long time can cause premature ejaculation when it is time for the action. Most especially if the pussy is new and tight. angry
jesuuu
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by GemstoneJs(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
They there they look eye eye, no go find girl Bleep. Konji operation na 4million naira now oh embarassed
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by prigoz(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Everything the doctor said is correct except the absent from sex for too long which does not have scientific prove. Pls work on your mind set, when you are writing exam concentrate and write, then when you are done, you can think of sex. If absent from sex is causing weak or dysfunctional erection, why are we discouraging our youth from sex until they are married. Like me if don't have enough money with me, everything goes dysfunctional including food.

3 Likes

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by DaRuud(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dirty minds everywhere

DamnnNiggarr:

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by babavik: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Not having sex for a long time "CAN NEVER" cause erectile dysfunction, if not people who practise abstinence would have no reason to do that( me self for don change mind enter steady lashing)
I know stress "CAN" cause that for sure.
Just as the doctor said, give yourself some rest(if you die nah your family loose). Start exercising, eat more fruits(water melon, carrot, beetroot), green vegetables nuts, bitter kola.
Just free your when going to "war front", you wont die.
Adios Amigos

4 Likes

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by iykejohnson(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Brother you are okay.
Your mindset is, what that's disturbing you now.
Just behave like you don't know, u are having erectile dysfunction while making out.... You will see yourself coming back tall and hard

1 Like

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
STRESS causes erectile dysfunction
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by taarie(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
yes, it is medically proven
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by Latakia(f): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Buy and always read Lolly Magazine whenever you are travelling. It will always make your d**k to be busy till the day you need it services.

1 Like

Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by Raphcom: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
lalasticlala, please help a brother and other men who are shy and ashame to speak up, who are out there dying slowly in depression
Yes ooooo
Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by cescky(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
yanabasee2:
A doctor told you that if you stay away from sex for too long that it will affect your sexual life and you are coming to ask us if it's true or not....?

Shut up...

If doctors knew it all, they'd all be alive...

Docs die like normal people...

Op

Well wer spiritual beings... I doubt staying away can hamper erection... Have you heard of lady's loving sailors? You know why, because they sex very good, due to long absence while at sea..

Stress causes weak erection though... Erection is caused by blood flow to the manliness.. Rather eat healthy foods and exercise.... The days i use the gym at the night before bed, hmmmm

Just exercise, eat right and rest

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles / Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) / Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.