Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Ought To Encourage You; Be Strong And Courageous, Never Giving Up - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Ought To Encourage You; Be Strong And Courageous, Never Giving Up (313 Views)

This Hymn Will Strengthen And Encourage You, Especially Those That Lose Hope / LTT Coastal & Marine Services Accused Of Giving Foreigners Jobs Over Nigerians / How To Encourage Communication, Innovation And Performance In Your Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Ought To Encourage You; Be Strong And Courageous, Never Giving Up by Ogamysamo: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
life is a bed of rose only to those who overlook its woes, for they had rose to become bosses.

brothers and sisters it never matters what you introduced but what you produce,
for if you taught me how to become a millionaire and in your account you have no naira you will be nobody when am somebody.

it doesn't matter who wrote a song but who sang the song, for the writer wrote and got paid but the singer sing and grew fame

it is not always he who dares the race that won the race but he who will take it serious and be zealous about it

just of recent life had move from past to present
we barely look backward but always looking forward to the future which contains some mixtures of adventures made up of uncertain structures and cultures

never forget that we rise by helping others to rise

so help others to grow, but don't depend on them for gold.
grow your own ministry and make your own history be it teaching or fishing.

it is well
it shall be well
it must be well
God No Go Shame Us.
hustle well 1day go b 1d
Re: I Ought To Encourage You; Be Strong And Courageous, Never Giving Up by Ogamysamo: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
if you are far from your destiny..,

it is because you have not yet apply the strategy which will be the remedy to the tragedies that are contain in it.

your destiny is in your hand not in another man's land.

your reaction towards it determines both your distance from it and how close you'll be to actualizing it.

if you don't find a way to minimize the things that distract/obstruct you in life
you will not be able to contact your destiny in time.

what is delaying your destiny is what you have refused to prevail over

take a step-don't just identify your problem plan a solution and work on it

by; Ogamysamo( special adviser 2d commoners
Re: I Ought To Encourage You; Be Strong And Courageous, Never Giving Up by Ogamysamo: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2021
if you have run with the footmen and they wearied you, dare not contend with horses.
for there's no 10th floor without a 1st.
it is easier to make a successful future by amending the mistakes of your present by the experience of the previous past than to make a successful future with a big but impossible dream.
learn how to beat the present with great effort that the future may submit itself to you with little effort

if you now be afraid of the land of peace in which you had earlier trusted, why then considering the inhabitant of your adversaries?

it is more profitable if you beat your fear of what may happen, than seek for alternatives that may make the worst to happen.

don't be too quick to quit your dream for it will be easier to build on the foundation you lay than laying a new one

have a new beautiful week ful of turn arounds

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s 3rd Babymama, Jada P Advices Davido’s 1st Babymama, Sophia And Others / A Gateway To A Software Development Career / Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.