Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

What’s Your Funniest Cooking Experience? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What’s Your Funniest Cooking Experience? (308 Views)

What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? / See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Your Funniest Cooking Experience? by Moscow11(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
We will like to hear your funny cooking experiences!
Please indulge us with your stories via our comment section .��

Re: What’s Your Funniest Cooking Experience? by shawnfamous(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
My mum asked me to add salt in the rice, I hesitated and was watching a movie then. She called my name again, this time I stood up, still walking slowly facing the TV. Na so I collect one slap for my back, one for my face, na so I run go kitchen with anger. On getting there, this boy was confused, I just carry Detergent pour inside the rice.
See as the whole kitchen dey scent Like laundry, she would say "E mune film mu weh".
Till today I have a mark on my leg from my mum for that mistake I made.

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Funniest Cooking Experience? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Not mine though. It's twinnys. It happened a long time ago.

She was trying her hands on baking. So she chose to bake cake.
After everything without a proper recipe, the cake turned out like eba. I now named it, "eba cake". Lol.. all the children that came to eat the cake were shouting.. " yey! Eba cake o".

Secondly. This one was recently. She went to a friend's house and they decided to make soy milk drink. Somehow, along the line, the milk formed curds and separated from the water.

She said they chewed the curds like that cos the woman said her money will not go to waste hahahahaaaa... grin grin..

I not told her, they should have made Wara with the curds. grin grin.. can't laugh. Abeg.
Re: What’s Your Funniest Cooking Experience? by Moscow11(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2021
shawnfamous:
My mum asked me to add salt in the rice, I hesitated and was watching a movie then. She called my name again, this time I stood up, still walking slowly facing the TV. Na so I collect one slap for my back, one for my face, na so I run go kitchen with anger. On getting there, this boy was confused, I just carry Detergent pour inside the rice.
See as the whole kitchen dey scent Like laundry, she would say "E mune film mu weh".
Till today I have a mark on my leg from my mum for that mistake I made.
Omg grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Cheerful Nairalander Who Can Help Lala With This Biggest Snake For Xmas? / MAN Kicks Against Excise On Soft Drinks / Chicken Veggies Vibe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.