Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,966 members, 7,863,441 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nigerian Fashion Designer, Brianna Kalango Makes Dress Out Of Cards - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Fashion Designer, Brianna Kalango Makes Dress Out Of Cards (432 Views)

How To Create A Gorgeous Flannel Dress Out Of Your Old Flannel Shirt / Latest Nigerian Fashion Trend Styles In 2019 / Top Nigerian Fashion That Is Trending For This Ember Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fashion Designer, Brianna Kalango Makes Dress Out Of Cards by Daveofafrica(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nigerian fashion designer, Brianna Kalango makes dress out of cards, becomes first in Nigeria to do so

Fashion designer, Brianna Kalango who is the owner of Brianna Concept has shared beautiful pictures of dress she made using playing cards. She is the first designer in Nigeria to do this.

Speaking to Niger delta insider, Brianna Kalango said she worked round the clock for 3 days to finish the work.

"It took me 3 days and 3 nights to finish this. Its one of my most complex jobs. Am happy to set this record, am a costumer and a fashion Designer, I like to be creative and this is what creativity brings"

Brianna Kalango's work have been catching lots of attention, She has costumed for musicians like Danny Boy, African Prince etc.

Re: Nigerian Fashion Designer, Brianna Kalango Makes Dress Out Of Cards by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
She’s a hard worker.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Ladies Coat And Jacket / Deal Of The Day At Bestbuy-micostarmall / Great Deals At Ebay-micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.