Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Price Of BTC At Instant Of Launch. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Of BTC At Instant Of Launch. (138 Views)

Earn Free $100 Worth Of Btc / $1200 Worth Of BTC Or Skrill Wanted. / Reliable Place To Sell BTC At Good Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Of BTC At Instant Of Launch. by Alusiizizi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
So I got into discourse with a guy online involving cryptos during which he asserts that the "natural" price of BTC at the instant of its launch is $0, however this assertion is actually quite wrong for a number of reasons. Can someone(i.e. cryptocurrency enthusiasts out there) tell us why? Just a little test for a Sunday afternoon.
Re: Price Of BTC At Instant Of Launch. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Not versed on this but it can't be $0 because a lot of thinking and planning lead to the discovery of btc.

And I don't think the inventor will put out his sweat for free.

(1) (Reply)

Comming To Britain �� This Is What To Expect Now / Automatic PET Bottle Waste Recycling Line For Clean PET Bottle Flakes / Promote Your Ads & Get More Audience For Your Business Or Service For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.