Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Exposed: Is Miss Nollywood Married Secretly? See Leaked Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed: Is Miss Nollywood Married Secretly? See Leaked Photo (1366 Views)

Princess Chiamaka Umez Is Miss CYON 2018 (Photos) / Did Actress Regina Daniels Just Got Married Secretly? ( Shocking Photos) / See Leaked Model Kim Kardashian Studding Bikini Photos From Mexico Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Is Miss Nollywood Married Secretly? See Leaked Photo by Rosenews2233: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Exposed: Is miss Nollywood Married secretly? See leaked photo

We were told as a beauty Queen, you are not supposed to marry with your crown?

The outgoing Miss Nollywood Amb. Sonia Sunday photos surface with a wedding ring on her finger so we decided to ask some question if it is true why she is wearing ring on her finger?

We shall find out more about her

Re: Exposed: Is Miss Nollywood Married Secretly? See Leaked Photo by habsydiamond(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
All I see here is heavy rainfall of make up and nothing more... Do u want her to be lord of the rings.. Cos Ayam not understanding oo
Re: Exposed: Is Miss Nollywood Married Secretly? See Leaked Photo by nollytvgist22: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
I don't understand what are you saying? Go do you findings we are waiting
Re: Exposed: Is Miss Nollywood Married Secretly? See Leaked Photo by halfbloodprince(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thought the first pic was an artwork when I saw it, took me a bit to realize it’s the outline of the heavy make up that’s making her face look a bit cartoonish. There’s another thread about a supposed Nollywood actress, Luchy Donalds or something, and that woman is proof that if you’re beautiful, it’ll show even with little to no make up.
Re: Exposed: Is Miss Nollywood Married Secretly? See Leaked Photo by Treys002(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2023
But she's been married since last year March 2021 to a Bayelsa pharmacist and with 4 children from four fathers 😆

(1) (Reply)

"Always Cover His Plate Number" - Actress Princess Chidinma Says After Hanging O / My N420,000 Teeth Wants To Kill Me – Portable Unable To Speak Properly / Bbnaija’s Laycon Bags Master’s Degree From University Of Portsmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.