Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) (1056 Views)

Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money / Tasued Student Brutalizes His Colleague For Verbally Abusing His Girlfriend / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Video footage is going viral of what sounds like a South African man absolutely embarrassing his country abroad. A white man with a South African Afrikaans accent has pissed just about the whole UK off on social media. In the video, the man can be seen verbally abusing a Muslim man on board the train.

The video has been viewed over 170,000 times and shows the South African shouting at a passenger for allegedly reading the Quran on the train.

“Do you see anybody of any other faith sitting here doing their morning prayers? Do you know why? Because they respect other people and that’s your problem, you got no respect for other people,” the man tells the Muslim passenger".

The Muslim passenger then tells the man to “act his age” and “move along”.

The white man can be heard shouting that he will not allow his “space to be invaded”. And as the back and forth continues, the South African then says that the UK is a “Christian country” and orders the Muslim man to “behave”.

See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nirIKvbNOiw

In response to the tweet on Sunday morning, British Transport Police said the incident was under investigation.

“Be assured, this incident is currently under investigation. Such behaviour will never be tolerated on the railway network.”

But while the investigation is still underway, it seems South Africans have already made up their mind that he not be sent back to SA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by donbachi(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Na e dem no break him head.
I sorry the mf dat will come for me,cos of my religion.asin touch me or verbally abuse me to my face.
I go show am sey.i be madman for christ.
Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by illicit(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Before nko

The way my UNILORIN lecturers leave their office to pray two three times when u need them is appalling

If every person should pray during work hours

Won't there be chaos

3 Likes

Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
The racist white guy seem mentally deranged. undecided
Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by Disclaimer12: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
TMKsouth on the beat, serving is with juicy news, I got a gossip for u, the same drugs you're fighting the Nigerians for selling in your land has found his way back here, the chicken has come home to roast, the eastern part of Nigeria is in fire because the new target market is Nigerian youths! Now we all see what you guys have been fighting for! Sorry for our hypocrisy, but believe me we have an Nyaope outburst in Nigeria ! Only God can help us deal with this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Disclaimer12:
TMKsouth on the beat, serving is with juicy news, I got a gossip for u, the same drugs you're fighting the Nigerians for selling in your land has found his way back here, the chicken has come home to roast, the eastern part of Nigeria is in fire because the new target market is Nigerian youths! Now we all see what you guys have been fighting for! Sorry for our hypocrisy, but believe me we have an Nyaope outburst in Nigeria ! Only God can help us deal with this

Mkupu mmiri - I've been following that story and how communities there are taking matters into their own hands just as we are trying to, but unfortunately get labelled u know what... Xenophobic.

Indeed the chickens have come home to roost and it's hypocrisy galore.

Thanks for your apology - it takes a great human being to do that.

1 Like

Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by uthlaw: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
illicit:
Before nko

The way my UNILORIN lecturers leave their office to pray two three times when u need them is appalling

If every person should pray during work hours

Won't there be chaos
and you will die and leave that work...your prayers is only what you are going to die with....don't be deceive, nobody die for anybody sins!
Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Stupid post no Muslim is innocent.they are all Terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
uthlaw:
and you will die and leave that work...your prayers is only what you are going to die with....don't be deceive, nobody die for anybody sins!
MOHAMMED as a killer Terrorists cant die for anybody instead he rape and killed innocent people but Christ died for our sin and he said he is the way the truth and the life just like the Quran called him karmatullah.

Jesus Christ died for your sin

2 Likes

Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by uthlaw: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
MOHAMMED as a killer Terrorists cant die for anybody instead he rape and killed innocent people but Christ died for our sin and he said he is the way the truth and the life just like the Quran called him karmatullah.

all this are not excuses....who is him to die for your sin...God that bring sin into existence does not know what is doing niye!

2 Likes

Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Guys, this thread is meant to unite religions - not divide us cheesy

1 Like

Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by aimmoney9: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
The white man remembered 9/11 and wanted to give him a taste of 28/11 .... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by ProudlyNGN: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Abeg forget the white man is right.
How can you enter a public transport and start reciting Quran? Is that a mosque or his father's house? That's so dumb, the hypocrite deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by Karlovych: 12:19am On Nov 29, 2021
grin grin From morning prayers to BOOOOM on the train, the white dude shouldn't have done that though. It was unnecessary hysteria on his part.
Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:18am On Nov 29, 2021
shocked

In my opinion.

Sitting in a train and reading your Quran aloud is highly offensive.
Well not in this time and age when the UK just raised their terror alert.

Did he even consider that his recitals could trigger panic attacks.
Islam is a religion of peace, so I don't expect him to be offended being told that his recitals is disturbing the peace of another.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by adecz: 6:14am On Nov 29, 2021
☺️☺️☺️☺️
Good one, ogah oyibo.

These mooslims are just a headache
everywhere they go.

Other religions do not disturb others
when they are in Muslim countries.

But the Muslims will come into a non muslim
country & insist on blocking public
roads to say their so-called prayers.

These Western countries are too
tolerant of this nonsense.
Someone has to call them out.
❌❌❌☠️☠️
Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by HayTerran: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
TMKsouth:
Guys, this thread is meant to unite religions - not divide us cheesy

But you see the Christian guy bringing the religion card and thumping other people's religion.

It's unfortunate Nairaland allows religious intolerance, and tribalism
Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
HayTerran:

But you see the Christian guy bringing the religion card and thumping other people's religion.

It's unfortunate Nairaland allows religious intolerance, and tribalism

There are very peaceful Muslim people just as there are messed up Christians, so these generalisations don't help. Nigeria needs more nation building summits like the one I saw on TV yesterday. That's what we had in SA and we successfully achieved cohesion to a large extent.

2 Likes

Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by Iliveforever(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
But to be honest, these Muslims are the major problem we have every side of the world today..
They deserve to even be beaten up sef and not only verbally abused
Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by Iliveforever(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
The man has a right against the man.
Just tell the police when they show up that you were uncomfortable with him praying around him, because they’re known for violence
Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by ebene4nija: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: S. African Racist Verbally Abuses Muslim Man Reading Quran On UK Train (VID/PIX) by IbadeHQ: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

Mod's what are u waiting for? This statement is inciting. if Muslims begin they insult Jesus for this forum make nobody talk o.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This??? (picture Attached) / Saudi Arabia Employer Forces An African Woman Employee To Breastfeed His Dogs / Two Nigerian Men And Thai Woman Arrested In Bangkok With 8.5kg Of Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.