Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

It Is Very Important You Get Your Bank Statement Monthly . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Is Very Important You Get Your Bank Statement Monthly . (332 Views)

Zenith Bank Statement On Fire Incident At Victoria Island Branch / HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration / POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Very Important You Get Your Bank Statement Monthly . by naijapower(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
As a bank account holder, there is the need to get your bank statement print out on monthly basis to enable you verify all transactions carried out by you for the previous month. As it will help you.

I became conscious of the need to have have my bank statement printout, when i did a transaction recently, the first transaction failed, so i had to repeat the process, which was successful. later i got a debit alert ,on checking i discover i had been debited twice for same transaction. after waiting two day, the amount was not reverse, so i approach the bank to make a complain,and waited for days before the money was returned.
After that incident ,i became conscious of every transactions and i discover that, in most of my transaction, i have been debited for nearly every failed transaction.
I came to the conclusion that most bank customers will also be suffering same thing without knowing.

It you will cost little to ask for bank statement printout for a past month to enable one verify all past transaction and address all wrong deduction.
Re: It Is Very Important You Get Your Bank Statement Monthly . by Baawaa(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Not necessary
Re: It Is Very Important You Get Your Bank Statement Monthly . by naijapower(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Baawaa:
Not necessary

It is necessary because, it enable one to have a clear picture of all transaction for the given period.

(1) (Reply)

I Get Free Airtime Daily- See How / How To Turn Your Gift Card To Cash / How To Make People Fight And Beg To Buy Whatever You're Selling At Any Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.