Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Keep Praying For Gov. Udom Emmanuel, Attah Urges Akwa Ibomites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Praying For Gov. Udom Emmanuel, Attah Urges Akwa Ibomites (261 Views)

"I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu / Shut Down Buhari’s $29.9bn Loan Request, Attah Urges NASS / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Praying For Gov. Udom Emmanuel, Attah Urges Akwa Ibomites by Assamjnr: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
KEEP PRAYING FOR GOV. UDOM EMMANUEL, Attah Urges Akwa Ibomites

Posted by Francis Adedamola

With less than eighteen (18) months before the Udom Emmanuel led administration comes full cycle, his Special Assistant on Projects Monitoring, Mr. Johnson Attah, has charged residents of the State to keep praying for and supporting the State Chief Executive.

According to the Governor's Aide, "with our continuous support to His Excellency the governor, he will do more for our people and I can assure whoever cares to believe that, the governor will complete all ongoing projects before the expiration of his tenure in May 2023."

Attah stated this recently after inspecting the installation of a new transformer at the Ibom Multi-Specialty Hospital, Itam, Itu LGA.

The former governorship candidate of Democratic Alternative (D.A) in 2019 gubernatorial race who was fielding questions from journalists shortly after the inspection alongside his colleagues, hinted that Mr Udom Emmanuel has invested massively in the health facility to make it Country's best.

"When you look around this ambience, you see a neat and fantastic structure that has been maintained and inside here, there are state-of-the-art equipment that can handle any health situation. So, His Excellency the Governor was informed about the light issues here, he immediately sent the transformer to restore light here," he explained.

Speaking further, Mr. Johnson Attah, who noted that COVID-19 pandemic has taught Nigeria key lessons, including the danger of neglecting the health sector, specifically praised Governor Emmanuel for setting the pace in the Country in terms of provision of standard health facilities, technologies and equipment for quality services.

"Even the blind has felt the Governor's midas touch in the health sector. All the moribund General Hospitals in the State have been rehabilitated and equipped. Local Government Areas that had none have been provided and this is happening because His Excellency means well for our people," Attah noted.

He maintained that his boss has also successfully changed the developmental narrative of the state through purpose- driven leadership, the main reason he said, all hands must be on deck to support the Governor's 'Completion Agenda.'

"It is under the administration of Governor Udom Emmanuel that we have absolute peace in this State because our leader is a man of peace, that's why he has infected the State with this Godly virtue. And, if you ask me, I'll say there's need to maintain this absolute peace post Udom's era, that's why you saw us the other day at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium, coming from all sections of the State to inaugurate the National Executive of the movement that will lead in the peace sustenance crusade in the State.

He however, called on Akwa Ibomites at home and in the Diaspora to key into the programmes of the governor.

"I can say with all honesty that Akwa Ibom people are happy with the governor because he hasn't disappointed them. He is indeed inspired by the people's continuous support and prayers. I therefore urge few ones who must have been aggrieved because of political interest or something else to sheath their sword and give their support for the sake of this State, because Akwa Ibom must move forward,” the Governor's aide added.

Re: Keep Praying For Gov. Udom Emmanuel, Attah Urges Akwa Ibomites by realstars: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Prayers for politicians?
Re: Keep Praying For Gov. Udom Emmanuel, Attah Urges Akwa Ibomites by Greenlight123: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Udom is a great person
Re: Keep Praying For Gov. Udom Emmanuel, Attah Urges Akwa Ibomites by sageb: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Udom Emmanuel is acting in accordance with his religious mantra.
" Divine mandate,Only God"

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Gov. Udom Emmanuel, Attah Urges Akwa Ibomites by Ahmback(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
My man...

(1) (Reply)

AWB Launches Gender Equity Certification In Response To Global Abuse / What Stopping Deforestation Means For Nigeria's Economy / Lagos Food Festival To Hold Decenber 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.