Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! (720 Views)

I Easily Lose Consciousness If I Stay In The Sun / Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) / Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by onaopepo1: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Contrary to this Thread https://www.nairaland.com/6871165/snakes-cant-live-inside-soak

It's better to believe evidence than Theory. Many persons have seen Snake in their toilet,including myself. The idea that snakes can't survive in soakaway is a lie. People should take Caution regardless and be Vigilant.

Let me share my own experience;
Last month, This snake was found in the toilet pipe while plumbers were tracing why the WC poo has refused to flush for more than 3 days.we were wondering how it entered the pipe; There was no open Chamber outside that could accommodate this big snake, we can only assume the snake had entered that pipe probably through cracks in the soakaway or the chambers while it was still tiny, and has been feeding on poo in the pipe, now it's big and poo can't flush again.
It would definitely make its way to the WC eventually.

We shouldn't be debating if snakes survive in soak away or not, Different evidence has shown Snakes are capable of showing up in your Toilet.

We should rather take Caution and be Careful to prevent Stories that touch.

Check out Pictures of the snake after it was killed Below;

1 Like

Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by Baawaa(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
R
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by obonujoker(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
It can never be well with the animal called "snake"... I wonder why it didn't go extinct with its inlaws dragons, dinosaurs etc...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by malikombi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wahala dey oo
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by illicit(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Torh
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by Samade7: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by aderemielijah(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
I think I can make money from this thing o...
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by Freestainworld(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lala's descendants can survive anywhere
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by Aboks(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
lalas food is ready
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by obyrich(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
onaopepo1:
Contrary to this Thread https://www.nairaland.com/6871165/snakes-cant-live-inside-soak

It's better to believe evidence than Theory. Many persons have seen Snake in their toilet,including myself. The idea that snakes can't survive in soakaway is a lie. People should take Caution regardless and be Vigilant.

Let me share my own experience;
Last month, This snake was found in the toilet pipe while plumbers were tracing why the WC poo has refused to flush for more than 3 days.we were wondering how it entered the pipe; There was no open Chamber outside that could accommodate this big snake, we can only assume the snake had entered that pipe probably through cracks in the soakaway or the chambers while it was still tiny, and has been feeding on poo in the pipe, now it's big and poo can't flush again.
It would definitely make its way to the WC eventually.

We shouldn't be debating if snakes survive in soak away or not, Different evidence has shown Snakes are capable of showing up in your Toilet.

We should rather take Caution and be Careful to prevent Stories that touch.

Check out Pictures of the snake after it was killed Below;
It seems there is a particular species of snake that survive in the soakaway. I have had a first hand encounter of snake in the the toilet in Ede, Osun state. Exactly same big black snake.

1 Like

Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
You are totally correct
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by obo389(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Just like we were also made to believe that year that snakes can't crawl on walls.
Well, they crawl even on screed walls with ease. grin

1 Like

Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Feeding on poo? What's the obsession with snakes and á¹£hit tho? grin

Anyways, I have no experience... I'm cautious... Following every snake thread... smiley
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by Mekudi: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
I used to pour snipper in my WC once in a while
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by Ethanuella: 12:22am On Nov 29, 2021
Wahala
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by Naughtysex: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2021
That's how they lied to us then that snakes don't crawl on walls
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by mu2sa2: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Snakes can enter a house apart from through the soakaway. A snake can sneak in through the door or window and may be playing hide-and-seek until it find its way into the toilet and slid into the wc. I have killed baby snakes in my residence before on two occasions. The first time a small snake tried to slid under the back door but was trapped in a tiny opening in the iron door frame. It took us a while to flush it out. On another accassion i saw a tiny snake hiding in the cloth I brought into the house after drying in the sun. On the two occasions I was just lucky, otherwise the snakes may hid in the house and gradually become big monsters.
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by onaopepo1: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
obyrich:
It seems there is a particular species of snake that survive in the soakaway. I have had a first hand encounter of snake in the the toilet in Ede, Osun state. Exactly same big black snake.

Yes that's what I observed also, most of the snakes people have been seeing in the WC is the Black Cobra. They probably possess ability to survive under extreme conditions of the Soak away and Toilet pipes.
Re: Snakes Can Stay In Soakaway, Take Caution! by timid101: 12:46am On Nov 30, 2021
onaopepo1:

Yes that's what I observed also, most of the snakes people have been seeing in the WC is the Black Cobra. They probably possess ability to survive under extreme conditions of the Soak away and Toilet pipes.

Yes, also called Forest Cobra.

(1) (Reply)

KOJIC ACID SOAP : This Is Why Kojic Acid Soap Is Damaging Skin *must Watch* / If You Have These 4 Medical Challenges, Eat More Of Carrots / Leave That Weight Burden Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.