Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win (19845 Views)

Copa Del Rey: Chukwueze Scores Again As Villarreal Secure 8 - 0 Away Win / UCL: Chukwueze Scores In Villarreal’s Big Win At Young Boys / Samuel Chukwueze's Scores But Villarreal Fall 3-1 To Celta Vigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by GreaterFuture(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
The beginning...

Wanna watch all football League matches on your phone, smart TV etc. Anywhere in D world, anytime?
ÏPTV, Ɗstv online, 1 YR accounts available

Also watch all local NAIja Stations, African magic, series, millionaire Game show, Ultimate Search etc.
Setup is very affordable ��, DM me, see signature
Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by anonymous1759(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Person wey no watch ball

You Dey mind that one undecided
Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by Dskillful(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Barcelona never played rubbish, Barcelona dominated the game and was unlucky to score goals else Barcelona would have won the game from 1st half.

Barcelona lost composure when the wingers withdraw back to support the defence. Barcelona deserve to win.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by DeHorus: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
anonymous1759:
angry

Goan sleep my friend if Barca had taken their chances In the first half it could have been 3-1 before 45 mins.
Villarreal only played well after their equalizer.
Barca were better on the Night . Barca Didn’t play rubbish as you said unless you want to hate.
You de mind am? Nigerians will always want to talk because others are doing so. That Alaye fit
nor even watch the game sef

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by oloriooko(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chuks gotta leave that club, he needs new challenge and better coaching as well play with better players
Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by Wayne4uall(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
DeMekus:

And your eyes are sharper than the commentators who kept talking about the hand ball even after the match. Xavi is trying to bring back UEFAlona but it won't work. Useless club.

I tink u are d one that cant listen to understand... D commentators said it wen d replay was shown, he said his hand was close to his body.... U can say wat Eva u can, it won't change the fact that we won... grin u can go and hug a transformal

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
DeMekus:
Barca robbed the match. How ref decided to turn a blind eye to Pique's hand ball is ridiculously silly.
that what we call ball to hand, wise up clown
Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by DeMekus: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
awesonjr:

that what we call ball to hand, wise up clown
I know it's impossible to convince a UEFAlona fan especially when he's wrong but let these screenshots judge you. Who is the clown now?

Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
DeMekus:

I know it's impossible to convince a UEFAlona fan especially when he's wrong but let these screenshots judge you. Who is the clown now?
clown u dey follow man made marca rubbish
Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
A good goal from a good player against a good team
Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by adioolayi(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
paulolee:
barca was just lucky last nite to score two goals in d last 10 mins n win d game with dt lethagic performance especially dt second half...
even Xavi said villareal dnt deserve to lose....atimes luck is needed in football bcoz dt game result is totally different from how d game went..
big shout out to carick for his starting lineup today, never knew he gat such balls...dis is d best united team dt i av seen against a big team.
Modified...those kiddos quoting me...dis ar d words of xavi after d game..

I can also say...Villarreal was lucky Barça couldn't put the game beyond their reach in the first half.

If Barça was clinical at the first half..you won't type what you have posted.

Invariably that's Football
Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by paulolee(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
adioolayi:

I can also say...Villarreal was lucky Barça couldn't put the game beyond their reach in the first half.

If Barça was clinical at the first half..you won't type what you have posted.

Invariably that's Football
sure...dts football
Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by pacespot(m): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:
barca was just lucky last nite to score two goals in d last 10 mins n win d game with dt lethagic performance especially dt second half...
even Xavi said villareal dnt deserve to lose....atimes luck is needed in football bcoz dt game result is totally different from how d game went..
big shout out to carick for his starting lineup today, never knew he gat such balls...dis is d best united team dt i av seen against a big team.
Modified...those kiddos quoting me...dis ar d words of xavi after d game..

Sometimes the luck can come from the fear that the opposition team have for you. If you are not prepared, you will miss your chances even if you are lucky enough to have them.
Re: Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win by iLite4all(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2021
Checkout Fred miss vs mendy guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsGnmOi2j5g

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja / Lagos Fans Boo Eagles, Praise CAR Players / Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.