Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (673 Views)

How To Apply For CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme / How To Apply For CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme / Botilion Entrepreneurship Scheme And Transportion (best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by Antiochus(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Who has been able to apply successfully cause I'm stuck at the step where I have to upload certificate of participation in entrepreneurship training from higher institution. I have been to the school where i graduated but they told me they don't issue a certificate of entrepreneurship at the entrepreneurship centre. Please where do i go from here? I need your help how to go about it. Thanks

This is the CBN web
https://cbnties.com.ng

Cc: lalasticlala puskin dominique naijacutee

please help me push to FP thanks
Re: Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by Jojo2top: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by Antiochus(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jojo2top:

Are you going through same?
Re: Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by Antiochus(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Anyone experiencing this too..need your help. Lalasticlala please fp.
Re: Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by mrjangaweed: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Antiochus:
Who has been able to apply successfully cause I'm stuck at the step where I have to upload certificate of participation in entrepreneurship training from higher institution. I have been to the school where i graduated but they told me they don't issue a certificate of entrepreneurship at the entrepreneurship centre. Please where do i go from here? I need your help how to go about it. Thanks

This is the CBN web
https://cbnties.com.ng

Cc: lalasticlala puskin dominique naijacutee

please help me push to FP thanks
their bogus requirements is insane.
Same thing my school didn't issue such certificate.
I just submitted my nysc entrepreneurship certificate and that's it.
more than one week now it's still pending
no approval or at least rejection.
I just got tired of the whole thing because if they really want to help the entrepreneurs especially the sole proprietorship they should at least require only certificates like bsc/hnd, nysc, cac registration, bvn, nin and clear business plan.
this should be enough.
the process is very discouraging.
Re: Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by mrjangaweed: 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
lalasticlala please put more exposure to this thread by moving to front page
Re: Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by Antiochus(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2021
mrjangaweed:
their bogus requirements is insane.
Same thing my school didn't issue such certificate.
I just submitted my nysc entrepreneurship certificate and that's it.
more than one week now it's still pending
no approval or at least rejection.
I just got tired of the whole thing because if they really want to help the entrepreneurs especially the sole proprietorship they should at least require only certificates like bsc/hnd, nysc, cac registration, bvn, nin and clear business plan.
this should be enough.
the process is very discouraging.

I didn't finish my own skill acquisition training during the NYSC our instructor was not even serious with it so many got tired and stopped attending the skill acquisition training. If i had the NYSC entrepreneurship cert i would have used it too just want to complete the form before the deadline.
Re: Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by mrjangaweed: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2021
Antiochus:

I didn't finish my own skill acquisition training during the NYSC our instructor was not even serious with it so many got tired and stopped attending the skill acquisition training. If i had the NYSC entrepreneurship cert i would have used it too just want to complete the form before the deadline.
there's no deadline it's just an adjustment to interest percentage depending on the time applied.
from now till February 5%
from March I think 7% or so

Btw
lalasticlala help us naa
Re: Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by Antiochus(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
mrjangaweed:
there's no deadline it's just an adjustment to interest percentage depending on the time applied.
from now till February 5%
from March I think 7% or so

Btw
lalasticlala help us naa

What is the state of your application now?

Still praying lalasticlala sees this and move to FP. The thing don taya me.
Re: Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by mrjangaweed: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Antiochus:

What is the state of your application now?

Still praying lalasticlala sees this and move to FP. The thing don taya me.
still pending

I don give up sef
Re: Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by fotadmowmend(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
What am I getting wrong? All efforts to register are proving abortive. I'd always get redirected to the home page and can't login at all
Re: Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by Antiochus(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2021
fotadmowmend:
What am I getting wrong? All efforts to register are proving abortive. I'd always get redirected to the home page and can't login at all

Any success now. The mods didn't push the topic to fp
Re: Help: Concerning CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme by fotadmowmend(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Antiochus:

Any success now. The mods didn't push the topic to fp
Not at all

(1) (Reply)

Lpg Trucks For Hire / Ghostwriting Income Generator / Deriv DP2P Disabled In Nigeria: Solution Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.