Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) (15188 Views)

Pictures From The Jos Prison Attack & Attempted Jail Break / Olisa Metuh And His Wife, Kanayo, Visit Suleja Correctional Centre (Photos) / Boko Haram Is Planning To Attack Jos, Abuja - IGP Warns Police Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by Presegs(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
APC angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by FarahAideed: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
Nawa. Since this man enter seat, so so chaos in every part of the country.

The man is a demon in human flesh

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by Amudeneogu: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
No part of this country is without security challange, should we suggest that our security arctecture has failed and the chief security officer shoul resignd his his appointment
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by ygowon: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
The only benuejosh will blame Ipob or ESN for this
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by PastorFire: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Gunshots today was something else.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by GoldenSpec: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sheay dz gunmen no dey go for weekend ni undecided
So so wahala everyday cry
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by Godons1: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I hope IPOB/ESN will not be blamed this time around??

IPOB are behind this attempted Jail break. They thought their Delector Nnamdi Kanu is in that particular Prison. They don't know that, Kanu is kept in a DSS underground Solitary Prison. cheesy

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by techWriter1: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
I chance the group/ESN will not wanna attributed this moment around??
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Godons1:

IPOB are behind this attempted Jail break. They thought their Delector Nnamdi Kanu is in that particular Prison. They don't know that, Kanu is kept in a DSS underground Solitary Prison. cheesy

Please, are you done talking??

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by id4sho(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
sad
That place is fortified, it's not gonna be easily penetrated.
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by Lastmankc(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
I think it's IPOB according to malami the senior advocate of nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by Tovard(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
No safe place in this country.

I wished UK could colonize Nigeria and Nigerians again!
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by J3susFr3ak: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
FarahAideed:

The man is a demon in human flesh

When the evil leadership enables and legitimizes "herdsmen" to carry Ak-47s and heavy machine guns....the signal being sent from the very rotten top is that any other Tom Dick and Harry can surf on the criminal wave and do the same as well....

If I recall, Jonathan's amnesty program required militants to surrender their weapons. I really really doubt that the same person who looted the national treasury to buy guns and bullets for herdsmen will order them to do the same. Like Charles Taylor's child soldier Small Boys Unit--these Nigerian versions are like insane toddlers with guns--completely out of control!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by andivirus: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
If you know where Jos prison is located, you will know that if there is a successful jailbreak then something is seriously wrong with our security system. It is surrounded by Police 'A' Division, Police Area command, behind by State DSS office and Police Barracks.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by mrdipye(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Confirmed, I just walked past there now
I didn't know what was happening while I was passing there but I know it felt like the valley of shadow of death.
When I begin to hear Serious gunshots, I begin jog
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by od501: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

VANGUARD

Lemme guess...ipob?
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by Godons1: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Please, are you done talking??

Are you by any chance related to Nnamdi Kanu, why is my comment paining you like this? grin grin grin

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by dalongjnr: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
This country is on autopilot.
Today is visiting day. The prison is Jos opposite the police headquarters. Heads must roll.
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Godons1:

Are you by any chance related to Nnamdi Kanu, why is my comment paining you like this? grin grin grin

That means my initial comment must have really pained you for you not to pass by it.

Sorry o

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by Praxis758: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Maxymilliano:
shocked And Aregbe is sitting comfy as a minister of Interior while correctional centers are getting bursted every now and then

Aregbe is more interested in getting hold of Osun APC structure than carrying out any meaningful ministerial function.

He made an open confession from day 1 that he doesn't know the nitty-gritty of internal affairs.
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by Godons1: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

That means my initial comment must have really pained you for you not to pass by it.

Sorry o

Cry me a River grin grin

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by Herbephe1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Maxymilliano:
shocked And Aregbe is sitting comfy as a minister of Interior while correctional centers are getting bursted every now and then

what do you want him to do? even army cannot protect their Barack (NDA)
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Godons1:

Cry me a River grin grin

I see eyes soaked with eyes water. Sorry once more.

Ndo o

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by benuejosh: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
ygowon:
The only benuejosh will blame Ipob or ESN for this
They are capable of doing anything. Recently one was caught disguised as a Fulani herdsman. IPOB are capable of anything.
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by ojembaojemba: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
No mind Dem. Some will still say that
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by dalongjnr: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
andivirus:
If you know where Jos prison is located, you will know that if there is a successful jailbreak then something is seriously wrong with our security system. It is surrounded by Police 'A' Division, Police Area command, behind by State DSS office and Police Barracks.
You are correct but I noticed sometimes back when I drove pass their through west of minds to electricity house,the security presence was nothing to ride home about. If it's successful then it's an insider Job from the high command. Weekends mostly have less people on duty,so that my contribute to embold the attackers.
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by kollog: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jos prison is the most fortified Prison in Nigeria, if there is ever a successful jailbreak there, then so many questions need to be asked from the Presidency to the Governor and all the security Apparatus in that state . Opposite is the Plateau State Police Headquarters, Beside is Police 'A' Division, Police Area command is at the back, the Prison is sharing fence with State DSS office, STF (Military Mini Barrack at Hill Station) is a Minute drive, and its surrounded by Police Barracks.
So what the Bleep will they say happened.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by mediainc: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
So many jobless kids on this forum, by their comments you know them grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
inoki247:
Las Las dem go sell diz country..

Buhari is doing that already. By the time all borrowers come for their money and there is nothing give them, they will practically seize all the major assets of Nigeria and nothing will be left.
Re: Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre) by ygowon: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
benuejosh:
They are capable of doing anything. Recently one was caught disguised as a Fulani herdsman. IPOB are capable of anything.
Lol! Continue to blame Ipob. Don't blame your leaders who gave room for Ipob and banditry to start in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Rally In Obudu LGA, Cross River State / 53 Things About Nigeria @53 / PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.