Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) (32146 Views)

Fan Sprays Dollars On KS1 Malaika At A Barbing Salon / Billionaire Hushpuppi Builds House In Lagos. / Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by Koralords: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
My fav
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:24am On Nov 29, 2021
Good son cool

Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by Inishalom(m): 12:54am On Nov 29, 2021
God Help me Please �

2 Likes

Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by Teejay13(m): 2:47am On Nov 29, 2021
Baba is still amazed lol. Congratulations to KSI for giving back to his beloved mother

It is the dream of all to reciprocate back the love and care our parents has shown us.

2 Likes

Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by monalsian(f): 4:28am On Nov 29, 2021
What.a beauty to behold,Father lord pls surprise my mother with this kind of gift before she will depart this world,amen

2 Likes

Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 4:41am On Nov 29, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Malaika must be making some really cool money frkm his business ventures……..been a while he’s been absent from limelight and dude been steady on his doings for a time now. He built a mansion last year now this for his momma.

Lol, someone that’s going for show in Europe and steady show every weekends here in Nigeria, I Dey follow him on IG and Fbk. His counterpart pasuma is currently on UK tour after finished US tour last month, come see how they are splashing him dollars. Fuji music is still highly demanded despite been overshadowed by hip hop some years back.

3 Likes

Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by DesignMaestro(m): 5:19am On Nov 29, 2021
God is great. I remember those days in Ebutte Metta when he was living in a rented apartment at Ondo street. The house wasn't a befitting abode for a fuji star but my guy held his head high. I thank God for him.

3 Likes

Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by tonyashburton: 6:04am On Nov 29, 2021
My mama go get her own next year by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by merits(m): 6:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Good one from you.
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:24am On Nov 29, 2021
Cool
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by Whiteways: 6:24am On Nov 29, 2021
Amen

Temmybaba08:
Congratulations mama....my mama I shall do dis for u very soon.

1 Like

Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by Valuc: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2021
God bless the giver ..
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by HRMK: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2021
house for his mum or himself?who owns the house after demise of the mum
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by ImoleNaija: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2021
I'm happy for them.

But I don't want to believe this is the first house he's building for his parents. Malaika has been reigning for a very long time.
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by YhemmyBloom(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Congrats mama..
Good mothers unending love and prayers goes really far...
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by IbadeHQ: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Knows:
owulo owubo grin

Wa sere.. o ja si
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by Raph82(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2021
I don't expect less from him though, Malaika is one of the richest Fuji musicians, but he's a coded guy that doesn't make noise.
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by yusluvad(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Doing this for my mum very soon by God's grace. I was about typing this and boom her call came in.

May she be blessed with long life, health and prosperity to enjoy the fruit of her hard labour(Amen)...

1 Like

Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2021
Freelane33:
Congrats . Uneducated unthug
uneducated unthug, wetin u don do for your mama?,oloriburuku omo...I am sure you dont even know the cost of a bag of cement.
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by snoopz: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2021
This man's blessings just increased...

1 Like

Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by DarkCaesar(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2021
anigbajumo:

Lol, someone that’s going for show in Europe and steady show every weekends here in Nigeria, I Dey follow him on IG and Fbk. His counterpart pasuma is currently on UK tour after finished US tour last month, come see how they are splashing him dollars. Fuji music is still highly demanded despite been overshadowed by hip hop some years back.
that’s true sha……their fans are mostly retired money bags who wants to enjoy their lives
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by DTaj: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2021
Omniman:
cheesy
My mama dey dream of venza. I intend to surprise her with one

So epp me God

AMEN!

Almighty God will give you the wherewithal to buy it (and many more) for your mother.

There is nothing we can provide for our parents that can match their toil raising us. Nothing is too big to compensate them. Nothing!

1 Like

Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by adeyak83(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Congratulations mummy
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nice architecture.
Not those out of taste buildings with giant columns.
This lad has good taste.
Re: KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) by osuofia2(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
papa na kai kai or hot them de get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.