Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) (21790 Views)

Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by after4: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
yes, just like the terror and killing you guys have being killing for year now common in your domain that eve your terrorist in chief cannot go to his village easily again. if dem born una well, speak against book haram or bandit lets sef dem no go pick you head for street. we are handling our problem our way, lets see how you handle your own

Golan007:

OK.

No problem.

Everybody is either Yoruba or a northerner to you.

It doesn't matter.

What matters is Crystal meth addiction is now common in igboland.

What you guys have been selling for decades has finally found a place in your domain.
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Godons1: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
bencr7:
u talk like ur pple don't take drug that is worse than diz one aboki, tell me one thing that ur pple have protest against for,even insecurity in ur regions u can't protest.

Focus on your people who are in every Prison all over the World.

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Candidlady: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
after4:
so you have to add the normal "ayam igbo" to prove yourself, why do you need to prove yourself if you are not a useless liar.

lmao

why is the truth so bitter. Ever asked yourself that? Iforgive you for the insult
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by PandoraObi: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
goodheart01:

Cow dung sniffing morôn. You head slammers are so stupid when it comes to matters concerning Igbos. Go blame your paedophilic Muhammad for your wretched lifestyle and quit zombieng around
Stop comparing me with your father, it is annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by PandoraObi: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

Your mumu too much. If millions of Igbo youths take drug, I am sure that all your youths including you are drug abusers and skull minners or can you counter the NDLEA reported South West as the capital of drug abuse in Nigeria followed by Northeast, Northwest, South South before Southeast and lastly North Central. Visit NDLEA website and ask them to change their data.
There is difference between
propaganda, fact and truth with evidence, but I am not sure you can reason beyond your nose.
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by PandoraObi: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
ginggerxy:
go to grave yard and find yourself some food you dirty dog and stop polluting the cyber space with your noise
You are facing the wrong person child, you should be telling your parents, you know them well
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
You are facing the wrong person child, you should be telling your parents, you know them well
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by afam007: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
MpuruMiri is far better than indianherm
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
There is difference between
propaganda, fact and truth with evidence, but I am not sure you can reason beyond your nose.
Your own worse because you cannot reason at all. I have mentioned at least a name of a vaccinated person that was infected by the so called variant in the person of Rocker Bryan Adams but you so foolish that you could name any unvaccinated person to be infected with the variant. Who between us is a fool and a propandist? You of course.
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by PandoraObi: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

Your own worse because you cannot reason at all. I have mentioned at least a name of a vaccinated person that was infected by the so called variant in the person of Rocker Bryan Adams but you so foolish that you could name any unvaccinated person to be infected with the variant. Who between us is a fool and a propandist? You of course.
Jesus Christ, I am sorry brother, God will heal you, go and sleep z it is well with you

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Others dey take cocaine,una dey take mkpuru nmiri,if you want shaak,shaak better tin
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
Hahahaha the "whole Igbo land has spoken with one voice......" but the Igbo youths are till taking drugs in their millions, what kind of senseless myopic voice is that, that couldn't make them stand by their "voice", well I am not the cause of your frustrations and drug talking in Igbo land, deal[url][/url] with it

Ewu Awusa.

Onye na amarọ ebe mmiri bidoro maba ya, ama ma ebe ọnọ kwusi.

Che echiche banyere Ndu gị
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by after4: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
insult that you lied?

Candidlady:

lmao

why is the truth so bitter. Ever asked yourself that? Iforgive you for the insult
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by BKayy: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
walahi you are right. If all the skull mining and rituals killing going on the South West happen in SE ibos would have come together and fight it.
We've done it before.
Have you heard of "Otokoto riot?"
Google about it. That was when Ndigbo chased both ritialism and the ritualists out of this realm but as usual, Nigeria police protected some from the mob.
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by dalass(f): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Before Pandoraobi comment, Bkaay made a tribalistic comment, you smilwd while reading Bkaay comment and see nothing wrong in it abi? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by goodheart01: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2021
PandoraObi:

Lol... I understand. It's annoying when you're being reminded how much of a zombie u are
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by PandoraObi: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2021
goodheart01:

Lol... I understand. It's annoying when you're being reminded how much of a zombie u are
You are still using your father to judge me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A NURSE Version Of The Hippocratic Oath........nightingale Pledge / Reasons You Are More Attractive to Mosquitoes Than Your Neighbors / Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.