Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

How To Use A PS5 Controller On Android - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Use A PS5 Controller On Android (394 Views)

PS4 Controller With A PS5 Skin / Anyone Know How To Connet Ps3 Controller On Redmi 4x / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use A PS5 Controller On Android by microviewtech(f): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Connecting your PS5 DualSense controller to your robot mobile device could be a fast and painless method due to Bluetooth. do you have to ever wish to line up Remote Play on PS5, or notice another use for that DualSense on your phone, you will be able to get in but a moment. All it takes is pressing one or two of buttons to urge everything discovered and connected.

how to connect ps5 controller to android phone

https://microviewtech..com/2021/11/how-use-ps5-controller-android.html?m=1

Re: How To Use A PS5 Controller On Android by Moneyboyz: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2021
I don't think such information is special that you have to direct people elsewhere.

Just press the PS and share button together till the light comes flashing. Then search for the Bluetooth on your phone and connect.
Works for PS4 pads, I'm sure it works for PS5 too.

To reconnect it back to your PlayStation you need to use a usb cable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use A PS5 Controller On Android by Crafteck1: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2021
Moneyboyz:
I don't think such information is special that you have to direct people elsewhere.

Just press the PS and share button together till the light comes flashing. Then search for the Bluetooth on your phone and connect.
Works for PS4 pads, I'm sure it works for PS5 too.

To reconnect it back to your PlayStation you need to use a usb cable.

Thanks for stopping their nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Ps3/slim For Sale / Download Gameloop 7.1 For Windows / Top 5 Best Budget Monitor For Video Editing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.