Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,491 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Diy Super Glowing Body Oil For Harmantan And Dry Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Diy Super Glowing Body Oil For Harmantan And Dry Skin (381 Views)

How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin! / Bring Out That Super Glowing And Fresh Skin Beaneath That Dry,dull,skin / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diy Super Glowing Body Oil For Harmantan And Dry Skin by Dynamictinah: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAZS9nFQKnk

Our magic glowing oil is a very effective,easy to make glowing oil made with combination of two essential and one carrier oil that b
helps to ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Glow the skin⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
brigten the skin ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Fades dark spots⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clear hyerpigmentation⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Blend the skin⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Even out the skin etc⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
the oil is very mild on skin and ingredients can be found in any local store around you.
Re: Diy Super Glowing Body Oil For Harmantan And Dry Skin by Homeyfav: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2023
Great care has to be taken when getting oils for glowing skin, as the wrong one can lead to irritation and various skin conditions.

(1) (Reply)

Men's Luxury Sneakers - Nike / How Much Is A Real Diamond Engagement Ring? / This reflective jacket made me popular at work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.