Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why You Should Never Use Domainhosting.com.ng - Bad Reviews, Poor Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Should Never Use Domainhosting.com.ng - Bad Reviews, Poor Hosting (763 Views)

Anybody Used Domainhosting.com.ng? / Cyber Monday 50% Discount On All Shared Hosting Plan With Free .com.ng Domain / Domain Name For Sale (importation.com.ng) and (programming.com.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Use Domainhosting.com.ng - Bad Reviews, Poor Hosting by WebDesignerNG(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
This is an article reviewing a Nigerian hosting company called Domain Hosting with the website www.domainhosting.com.ng with bad customer reviews and testimonials.

Today we will be reviewing an alleged “best hosting company in Nigeria” known as domainhosting.com.ng and why you as a business owner/tech guy should not use their hosting services.

There have also been report of payment gateway glitches on their website as clients have confirmed making payments numerously via their flutterwave gateway without getting receipt. This makes us question the authenticity of this brand.

Their acclaimed customer care agent names are James M., Joyce M., Monicah K., Charity K., and Mary W.

The most recent of their incompetency is an aggrieved client (www.webdesigner.ng) who claimed to have paid for a domain name and hosting all summing to N5,196. No sooner had the website being completed than it was suddenly suspended.

The marketing manager spoke to Siggy. He said, “We had this new project to be worked on. A domain name and hosting package all summing to N5,196 was purchased from Domainhosting. Work began on the website with so much money put into the development. The development lasted for a week then we worked on the SEO.

We had finished work for the day to resume the next day when we discovered the website was suspended. This was strange because we had just purchased a hosting package to last for three months. Immediately we contacted Domainhosting and hours past we got no reply. We kept sending complaints to their mail for three straight days with no reply forthcoming. We started becoming suspicious.

I then texted them with my personal email disguising as someone else making enquiries. Guess what? I was replied in three minutes! At this point it became obvious that we were being snubbed for three straight days. I opened up as the person messaging them on the other account about my website suspended unlawfully. Guess what? I got snubbed again.

Hours later, they sent a reply to the email addresses we have been contacting them with for those days saying there is problem with the server and they are working on it (this is also strange because that is not the only website hosted on that server). This went on for another 24hrs.

We kept contacting them by the hours they kept saying the same way. Two days after, the website could open but it was empty. We contacted them again (their email address ofcourse), and we got a reply saying their “senior administrators” are working on it and they will get back to us I suspect they retrieve good looking domain names from their clients for resale. We discovered webdesigner.ng after weeks of keywords research that cost lots of money. this how this so called domainhosting.com.ng have been frauding small businesses in Nigeria?

A hosting company that claims to be in Lagos state with no telephone number, no physical address. Nothing for customers to keep track of them save for an email address that they reply to whenever they like.

When Webdesigner.ng was asked what was his plan to settling this, he said, “A lot of money was spent to develop that website and we can not just lose it that way. I am not talking about the time, efforts and money spent for purchasing the domain and hosting. We are touching down all popular blogs and newspapers in Nigeria for everyone to know that Domainhosting.com.ng is fraudulent and can not be banked on to host a website expect they want. We lost a contract summing N350,000 because our website was on shutdown for 7days straight. The website has not even been restored as at the the time of making this report

After all publication, we will be pursuing a suit case against them and they will be brought to book. You can’t just deliberately halt someone’s business and think you can continue with yours.“

For a business owner seeking for a Domainhosting.com.ng is not recommendable hosting company.

Other Nigerian hosting companies you can bank on are : Qservers, Truehost.com.ng amongst others.

https:///domainhosting-com-ng-bad-reviews-poor-hosting-services/

Re: Why You Should Never Use Domainhosting.com.ng - Bad Reviews, Poor Hosting by Leun: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
At that price domain plus hosting at 5900 and you expect free flow?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Use Domainhosting.com.ng - Bad Reviews, Poor Hosting by Ayomi90: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
Leun:
At that price domain plus hosting at 5900 and you expect free flow?
It's not a must to offer such service, if you can't be stable hosting isn't ur way just leave it. They shld allow those who are capable handle hosting ND domain services.
Re: Why You Should Never Use Domainhosting.com.ng - Bad Reviews, Poor Hosting by Leun: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Ayomi90:

It's not a must to offer such service, if you can't be stable hosting isn't ur way just leave it. They shld allow those who are capable handle hosting ND domain services.

I agree, I'm only saying that one should have been careful dealing with them as this pricing should be termed under the "too good to be true" as domain cost an average of 5k along, the (.ng) cost more.
Re: Why You Should Never Use Domainhosting.com.ng - Bad Reviews, Poor Hosting by PlaysNigeria: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Let me address issues here,
1st, the op is a very cunning fellow.
I don't know what transpired between you and the host. But visiting a URL on your website which returns a 404 error page means the host is active but you purposely visited a wrong URL on your website for publicity stunt, either to defame the host or some other reasons we are not concerned with.
2nd, impersonation is a very petty thing to do. In your report, you said "The marketing manager spoke to Siggy" which means you are reporting as our beloved . Which we are not so stupid not to know your are the same customer complaining (WebDesignerNG for your website webdesigner.ng) for whatever reason.

Concerning the 404 error page, I think you need to check the permalink of the page on your WordPress edit. Selah smiley
Op, you need to amend your ways.
Re: Why You Should Never Use Domainhosting.com.ng - Bad Reviews, Poor Hosting by WebDesignerNG(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2021
PlaysNigeria:
Let me address issues here,
1st, the op is a very cunning fellow.
I don't know what transpired between you and the host. But visiting a URL on your website which returns a 404 error page means the host is active but you purposely visited a wrong URL on your website for publicity stunt, either to defame the host or some other reasons we are not concerned with.
2nd, impersonation is a very petty thing to do. In your report, you said "The marketing manager spoke to Siggy" which means you are reporting as our beloved . Which we are not so stupid not to know your are the same customer complaining (WebDesignerNG for your website webdesigner.ng) for whatever reason.

Concerning the 404 error page, I think you need to check the permalink of the page on your WordPress edit. Selah smiley
Op, you need to amend your ways.

1. You sound Very ignorant of the matter on ground and just want to open your mouth

2. The 404 error came in after three days of suspension… The website was suspended even when the hosting package was the active. After it came on, the entire website had 404 error for weeks. Nothing happened. They said the server is done and I’ll need to re-upload the files. They are taking about files… what about the databases. The users information and all contents on the websites all gone down like that!!!!

3. Someone impersonating or not impersonating shouldn’t be your headache in life especially if it doesn’t concern you in anyway… tackle the topic and make your point.

It may interest you to know that they said the server has problems and I need to re-upload the website files which I don’t have (cos it is a new website, I have not backed it up yet).
This is one month later and I had to redevelop the website from the beginning…

You’ll also want to know that they have done same to three of my other websites (people’s website that I had developed) and I wrote to them time upon time upon time with both pleas and threats… they still did nothing about me. The worse of all, they snub me. Now I am redeveloping the people”s website all from scratch all at my own cost… three websites all summing to almost a million naira…. All data on the website all gone, the website will start from afresh. We’re talking about months of work all gone down in a single week!

And you’re here sprewing rubbish! Maybe you’re the domainhosting.com.ng using a chameleon moniker, who knows.

I have learnt my lesson and the last website I hosted with domainhosting is the last I will register with a Nigerian hosting company.

If you’re reading this, I beg you in the name of God, run far from Nigerian hosting company, all in the name of cheap hosting prices, they’ll ruin your works, ruin your career… if it must be Nigerian, it shouldn’t be domainhosting.com.ng

A WORD, THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

That being said, I offer quality web design services for the most affordable prices possible with beautiful design layout and solid reliable hosting … check my portfolio on www.webdesigner.ng to contact me.
Re: Why You Should Never Use Domainhosting.com.ng - Bad Reviews, Poor Hosting by TCommander(m): 4:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Yes, this happened to my websites hosted on domainhosting.com.ng too
Do not trust
Re: Why You Should Never Use Domainhosting.com.ng - Bad Reviews, Poor Hosting by olu122: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2023
We sell hosting and domain without downtime or suspension check price here :-- https://namevitech.com

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Have A Twitter Account To Sell / How To Make Money With Your Telegram Account In 2023 / Need To Package My Java Files To Make Them Installable --help+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.