Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,436 members, 7,853,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Wazobia Family Celebrate DAB Collections Ceo's Birthday On Football Night. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wazobia Family Celebrate DAB Collections Ceo's Birthday On Football Night. (265 Views)

DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday / Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) / Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wazobia Family Celebrate DAB Collections Ceo's Birthday On Football Night. by MikePhilly(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
It's a big day for the beautiful CEO, but an even bigger night, as she celebrates at home with husband, family, friends and football fans.

Celebrations are in order for Olapeju Akingbehin, nee Oni- Obasa, who clocks a year older today.

In honor of the occasion, family and friends sent their best wishes to the Fashion house director. Interestingly close associates and immediate family had a fun time turning her living room to disco night, after tonight's draw between English Premier League giants, Manchester United and Chelsea FC.

In the mood of celebration and reminiscing, her Wazobia Builders hubby penned this emotional wish.

My life was black and white before I met you, but you have filled my world with color and beauty. Happy birthday my love

Re: Wazobia Family Celebrate DAB Collections Ceo's Birthday On Football Night. by dawnomike(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
We join to say Happy birthday!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Miss My Crown- Miss Nollywood International Amb Sonia Sunday / Wizkid Performs His Old Songs At O2 Arena Show. Crowd goes gaga! (video) / Yonda Reveals How Davido And Burnaboy Fight Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.