Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out (30476 Views)

Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) / Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Masterito(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Your last comment shows are biased already, makes all your valid questions become trash.
Nnatuu:
Why would a dean of student affairs disqualify you because you’re a woman?

Are you saying the deans office disqualified you without contacting you AT ALL regarding the letter?

When you say “fair hearing” a question comes to mind - is their a laid down structure of inquiry into such cases in your institution that was not applied to your case?

I’m asking because if you simply want to be given extra attention because you’re a woman, then that’s your problem.

Else, follow the rule of play.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Danjikanbauchi: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Masterito:
You are a fool. Read her comment and read yours to find out why I called you a fool.

Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by rizzyray: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
These daughters of Eve... They never disqualified you because you are woman but because you had some potty, don't come here and be crying you're innocent, victimizing yourself as a woman and besides you not the only one disqualified
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Maxdiamond(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Make she go step down. Must she be SUG president? Why crying out? To gain public sympathy.
If na man now, He go simply step down.
Abeg, commot for road.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Emotional blackmail, gerrat of here
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Masterito(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Exactly what you need.
Danjikanbauchi:
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by 22o62021: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
I know those giving her mind

Same person that wanted to contest 2 years ago and the election was canceled.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by NoFucksToGive: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
[s]
Openyamind111:

Mr nofucktogive abi Wetin you call yourself.. I think this forum is created for people to share their views while others learn from it..and I wouldnt insult anyone for sharing his or her views.. it seems like you’re frustrated by default or the situation of the country got you frustrated.. because your username says all about you.. insulting people who gave their views is something you derive so much joy from but I can’t remember seeing any meaningful post from you.. how do you learn ? If all you could do is being arrogant? If my opinion was wrong why not say something meaningful instead of insult me? Please carry your frustrations go front no be me be source of your frustrations..
[/s]
Hush you are a talkative
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by mudiana(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
This Dean has something against women. Imagine the other day, how he wanted to single handedly expel a twerking student. This "Holy- than- thou "attitude will put this man in trouble one day.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by texazzpete(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Women and blackmailing, she want to gather sympathy.

if you're asked to point to the 'blackmail' in her letter, you will not be able to do so.

Some of you, instead of reading your books when you were sent to school, you used the money to buy codeine. Because i have no idea how this is an educated reaction to the post above.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Welcum: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
DOMITILA?

Indomie children will never understand

Look beyond Nigeria. People (including her) were already answering the name before the 1996 movie. And, her name is DomitiLa while the movie's name is DomitiLLa.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by texazzpete(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Openyamind111:

Mr nofucktogive abi Wetin you call yourself.. I think this forum is created for people to share their views while others learn from it..and I wouldnt insult anyone for sharing his or her views.. it seems like you’re frustrated by default or the situation of the country got you frustrated.. because your username says all about you.. insulting people who gave their views is something you derive so much joy from but I can’t remember seeing any meaningful post from you.. how do you learn ? If all you could do is being arrogant? If my opinion was wrong why not say something meaningful instead of insult me? Please carry your frustrations go front no be me be source of your frustrations..

But nobody has anything to learn from your comment na. He's spoken the truth. What you've said is misogynistic and bigoted. Why should that come from an educated person in 2021?

You must learn to do better.

Chinnems:
It is wrong that the said letter might have been falsified in order to secure your disqualification.

I hope that the perpetrators are apprehended and made to face the full wrath of the law.

But I must equally register my disappointment with the speed and confidence with which you played the 'gender' card.

If you can fully ascertain that the 'they' you believe orchestrated this heinous crime did it just because you were a woman, then I insist that you name them.

Or was this just another banal plot with which you plan to gather sympathy votes from unsuspecting women who would unassumingly believe that your disqualification had become a 'men vs women' war?

Come on!

With the level of intellectual exposure in today's society, some practices should be left to lesser animals.

Lots of you are quick to vilify men and blow resolvable grievances out of proportion for the simple furtherance of the imaginary 'gender wars' you believe you are fighting.

We all cried out against Justice Odili's home invasion.

We all celebrated Okonjo Iweala's appointment.

We all mourned Dora Akunyili's demise.

Stop promoting this inherent hatred for all men. It won't do the society any good.

Please!

#RESPECT

This is a laughably poor comment...since there are multiple people in this thread alone posting misogynistic rubbish and some claiming she cannot be an effective SUG President solely because of her gender.

Why will you willfully pretend like you cannot see those comments? Do you tacitly approve of them?
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Danjikanbauchi: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
texazzpete:

if you're asked to point to the 'blackmail' in her letter, you will not be able to do so.

Some of you, instead of reading your books when you were sent to school, you used the money to buy codeine. Because i have no idea how this is an educated reaction to the post above.

after taking the codeine I used the strength to bang your mother and the outcome is you.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Danjikanbauchi: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Masterito:
You are a fool. Read her comment and read yours to find out why I called you a fool.
I have forgiven you, go and sin no more.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Openyamind111(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]
Hush you are a talkative

This is the least attention you would ever get from me again.. obviously you’re a troublemaker and you don’t deserve anything.. like your name you don’t worth the Fvck..
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Nnatuu: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Masterito:
Your last comment shows are biased already, makes all your valid questions become trash.

You mustn’t show your lack of home training in everything you write.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Loreettaa: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Women and blackmailing, she want to gather sympathy.
Stop showcasing ignorance like it's a luxury item. Did you read the post?
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Danjikanbauchi: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Loreettaa:

Stop showcasing ignorance like it's a luxury item. Did you read the post?
I know you don't have respect to your father.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Asagaguy: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
She should go and sit down, they are fund of seeking for sympathy to blackmailing their opponents
mcbreeze:

https://www.facebook.com/100013261203822/posts/1301540880297940/

So, the Student affairs Dean cannot allow a lady to run for SUG president in this 21st century.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Ramadangcfr(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Go face ur book jare.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by mcbreeze: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Asagaguy:
She should go and sit down, they are fund of seeking for sympathy to blackmailing their opponents
Get the fact well before talking rubbish.
So , she deserves disqualification
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by NoFucksToGive: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
[s]
Openyamind111:

This is the least attention you would ever get from me again.. obviously you’re a troublemaker and you don’t deserve anything.. like your name you don’t worth the Fvck..
[/s]

Shut up
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Loreettaa: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I know i don't have respect for my father.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Hamiltonii: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
mcbreeze:

https://www.facebook.com/100013261203822/posts/1301540880297940/

So, Student affairs Dean cannot allow a lady to run for SUG president in this 21st century.

Because them fvck u come dump u na him u don turn am to blackmail? Women are unstable, don't give them ANY leadership roles, they belong to za kitchen and za oza room!
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by WoundedLamb: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
inoki247:
Women they're always looking for sympathy if na man dem disqualify so he will go home nd goan sock Garri nd drink afta that e tak some nap.....

But women dey will always want things to go dere way...

Women this, women that, it's obvious you're more interested in calling out the opposite gender than acknowledging the societal decay in front of you. If Soludo had gone to soak garri when his name was removed from the list, he wouldn't be here today. You guys always see something in wrong in any move made by a lady to rise above the gender bias in Africa but would happily praise the same move if it were made by a man. She said she was treated unfairly and her name was tarnished in the process. The least she could do is try to exonerate herself and that's what she's doing. Nobody would love to live with any accusation if there's any chance they could clear thier name.

2 Likes

Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by lalabrother: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Most women would always make things a gender issue... Has anyone ever said you are disqualified because you are a woman? Always twisting things to attract sympathy!
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by God1stson(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
PlayerMeji:
These are the same set of people that would come out for politics in the coming years.

Imagine what Nigeria is producing...
s

And what is wrong in seeking to redress a perceived injustice. Democratic institutions are governed by laws, remove the law and the society becomes choetic.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Sterope(f): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Since primary schools days, the vice, deputy, second in command is by default the female sex.

How dare you compete for a man's spot?
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by Ishiewo: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nothing injustice about her disqualification. They were about 10 aspirants that indicated interest; it was only 4 that were considered eligible for the UNN SUG presidential election. Her disqualification was on the ground of indictment by the security report just like other disqualified aspirants. Some were disqualified on the grounds of low GP and others.

Nothing partiality about her case; the standard was set right from the onset.

She and her cabals have been pressuring the Dean to shift the election date forward (from 30th November to indefinite) in order for her to settle her case with the security body.
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by YoungRay007: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
I heard the Dean of Students affairs is in trouble for trying to embazzle SUG funds
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by inoki247: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Women this, women that, it's obvious you're more interested in calling out the opposite gender than acknowledging the societal decay in front of you. If Soludo had gone to soak garri when his name was removed from the list, he wouldn't be here today. You guys always see something in wrong in any move made by a lady to rise above the gender bias in Africa but would happily praise the same move if it were made by a man. She said she was treated unfairly and her name was tarnished in the process. The least she could do is try to exonerate herself and that's what she's doing. Nobody would love to live with any accusation if there's any chance they could clear thier name.

Soludo wey u talk shey e come social media and start playing a gender game he did the right by going to challenge Judgement..

Why will you be coming online nd be looking for sympathy from people du d right thing fight through the right Avenue not coming online..

is social media the law enforcement agency that will investigate the Mata...
Re: Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
As long as we still in Nigeria. Mehhnn magomago (corruption) can never leave this country.

MTN data subscription available for as low as#300/GB. do well to patronize. More details in signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) / LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) / How True Is This About Mathematics Teachers? Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.